Why are hetrosexual white men blamed by everyone with a chip on their shoulder?

... from black men, muslims, gays, lesbiens, black women, feminists, feminazis etc is it time they all got over themselves?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They say the worst and most powerful hate is derived from jealousy. Caucasian Heterosexual Christians are the most hated and insulted people on earth. Now, as a white heterosexual woman (well young girl lol) I hold absolutely nothing against a white man. Blacks, muslims, LGBT, and anything else are all against white, heterosexual, Christian, people (men and women) because caucasian is the most successful, intelligent, and athletically gifted race, and almost always either Jewish or Christian and always heterosexual. I know, I know, "she's a nazi", "she's racist", say whatever you want, I'm just stating facts. When you look at history, (type in "most famous inventors" into google) you will notice that nearly every single person on the list is "white" (a good portion of them being British if that makes a difference) with a few exceptions of blacks. Blacks being the second most powerful race, Asians being the absolute last (let it be known that Asians are actually less intelligent and less dominant than any other race, they are just forced to be more educated through school, and as is obvious, are physically weaker and smaller than whites or blacks).
    Now although most people will say I'm wrong, because they know it is true in the back of their minds, they will be jealous and spiteful.
    I'm just giving some facts here and my opinion, if anyone cares to argue, just let it be known that I will not respond as anyone who doesn't understand this is too ignorant to argue with.

What Guys Said 7

• Hmmm. I am a heterosexual white male. What am I supposedly being blamed for? Someone forgot to tell me. Or maybe the word came out while me and my white buddies were out blaming the guys you mentioned for a bunch of things.

• Because white men are still blamed for what the colonial empires of centuries past did. Never mind the fact that Europe was invaded by Persians, Carthaginians, Huns, Arabs, Mongols and Turks.

• If they are blamed for something then every other race is blamed by some people too, looks like your question is messed up.

• What are we blamed for :)

• It's true to some degree

• thank... you... so... much

• there is a saying in the dutch languages which roughly translates to "high trees catch the most wind" - it means that important people, people with a lot of responsibilities, people that many others look up to, have to deal with a lot of criticism and otherwise negative attention

What Girls Said 5

• 1|0
  • Naw i got a cookie on my shoulder
    orig01.deviantart.net/.../...omance277-d57rejh.jpg

• Hard to believe these greedy fatties are out there lol

• blamed for what?

• because most liberals never knew real oppression. they grew up in the safety of America where they get everything they want, much like a spoiled rich kid. notice how most people who go around blaming men for their problems ARE middle to upper class people who were raised in safety. they never had a problem except first world problems, so they think they know better than everyone else. much like a spoiled, protected and rich child. and like a child, they blame everything on everyone else for their problems instead of taking responsibility. they want their parents (the government) to pay for everything and to take care of them for their whole life. but at the same time they want to do whatever they want without being judged and without consequences and they don't want the parents (the government) to tell them what to do. they want to have sex all they want, but don't want the responsibility of having a child. so they want their parents (the government) to pay for their abortions and pregnancy pills. but at the same time, they don't want their parents (the government) to tell them what to do even though they're the ones who bought the child these things in the first place. and they want to have sex and sleep around like a slut but doesn't want to be called a slut. doesn't want to take responsibility. and they think they are tolerant and accept everyone, unless you disagree with them. then, much like a spoiled child, will start calling you names. so all those who blame men, are just spoiled little children that scream and pout until they get they're way instead of talking like a calm adult who uses logic and common sense.