Guys, Is it weird or too "Tom-Boyish" to watch wwe?

I'm a 19 year old female and I love wwe more than anyone. I could answer any question about anyone, legends, hall of famers, you ask it, I know it. I've been to more that 40 payperviews and I've met almost all of the wwe superstars and divas at least three times each. Is that too much? Going to wwe live events is like my concert.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I love wwe, so keep doing your thing!

What Guys Said 19

• Well, two sweaty muscler men in spandex hugging has always seemed to be more for women then men, in my humble opinion. However there is nothing wrong with a little tomboyish behaviour, it can give a guy something to relate to. so I think you'll be fine.

• It isn't tomboyish, wwe is for the whole family. And ignore the people hating on wwe, thats is what its about, world wrestling ENTERTAINMENT! I think its cool to be a fan of wrestling whether its fake or not, its just entertainment.

• No it's not too weird! It's cool to have hobbies and things for which you are a fan, as long as it doesn't disrupt the other aspects of your life.

Personally though, I stopped watching sometime after the Attitude Era came to an end haha.

• Naw hobbies is a conversation starter
    and a pathway for new friendships.

Hobbies doesn't discriminate between genders. ^.^

• Not really. lol

I watch most of the RAWs and Smackdowns and know most of the wrestlers so at least we could rant about Cena and talk about how awesome Lesnar is. Or argue about the same.

I never really care if a girl is "Tom-Boyish" or "Girly".

• "Let's go cena"
      "CENA SUCKS!"

What do you chant?

• Ambrose is not a bad guy!! Lol I'm wearing ambrose asylum right now! Owens is fave. Dudes a beast

• Ambrose is a nice bad guy. :P

Owens is someone I just love to listen to. I just fast forward Cena. lol

• Do you shake hands when you meat someone? or do you introduce yourself with a chokeslam.

• It's not weird at all, I think most guys (especially if you live in America) would love it. Plus it makes you far more interesting than the "average" girl.

P. S. Is that guy who used to stamp his feet and then kick them in the face still doing it?

• It's not weird. It's just what you are into. Do what you love to do regardless of what that is (as long as it does not involve the harm of others of course).

• Nah I watch it sometimes so who am I to judge?

• It's tomboyish but its not a turn off

• Not really too tomboyish. A little, but never too much.

• I don't get why *anyone* watches wwe, but if it makes you happy: go for it

• Yes, it's weird.

• No, just do what you enjoy

• To each his own

• I am also a wrestling fan (or as Vince likes to brand it, "Sports Entertainment"). There is nothing weird about it, just as long as you have interests outside of WWE.

• Not too tom boyish. More like too 5 year old boyish...

• It is tomboyish, but hey, being a tomboy is not a negative thing in my opinion

• It's not weird or tomboyish but wwe is kind of childish.