How to control sleepwalking?

Like every few days i wake up like what the hell happened to the blinds and come to the conclusion that it gets messed up when im sleepwalking last night i actually woke up during one of these sleepwalking episodes and was like wtf am i doing my cover was on thr floor and i was at the window screwing up the blinds again

Most Helpful Girl

• Amputate your legs.

J/k

I think you should see a doctor about this.
    In some cases they give you medications to help control this.

• i don't think medications will help.

• Its just night terrors but like i said this has been happening since i was younger my mom and sister had to stop me numerous times from walking out of the apartment late at night

• I think you need to see another doctor.
      Preferably a somnologist.

Most Helpful Guy

• Try not to sleep and walk at the same time.

What Girls Said 2

• i totally get you that shit has been happening to me since a month ago. do you also wake up in a place you weren't the night you went to sleep. like you just fucking wake up in the bathroom or smth?

• As long as you're not injuring yourself, sleepwalking isn't really that big of a problem.

• Yeah it is when your making a ass of yourself and damaging stuff that dosent belong to you

• Only if you don't take it seriously or open up to your therapist. You're resisting the process. That's on you.

• Im not but if people still do it now how can you fix it

What Guys Said 0