Girls, Whats your definition of a 'Fuck Boy'?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy who constantly wants sex and tries to charm you to get it. They're really sleazy and desperate. They think they're the best person on earth and that they're entitled to you and sex. A guy who isn't dating material because his dick is in several women on a daily basis.

What Girls Said 20

• A fuckboy is a guy who is too unconfident with himself that he goes for a lot of girls rather than focusing in one girl because he is afraid of commitment and he is scared that too much commitment will lead on to bad things like heart break so instead of talking to one girl and focusing on her he talks to a lot of girls and when he starts to catch feelings for the girl he leaves the girl

• THIS IS MY MOST FAVORITE WORD IN THE WORLD.

• I use it as a funner version of asshole or fartknocker, which are also things I like to call people.

• A boy that likes to fuck with girls, but fuck as in both ways as in physically and mentally :L that was said a bit bluntly :L ahha

• A guy that says he wants to take you on a date but then stops texting you. Or any guy that texts you for a few days and stops and then texts a few months later

• A guy that messes with your mind and tell's you all this stuff like how much he likes you and compliments you and gives you feelings then you find out the bastard is saying the exact same thing to around three other girls and doesn't give a toss if he hurt your feelings.

• The male equivalent to what you would call a 'slut' basically.

• a man who is just to f* lol

• i thought it meant a boy to fuck

• It's the boy word for "slut"

• A guy being just after sex

• "hey u wanna play 20 questions"

• My dad towards anyone but my mother... Too soon

• A guy who thinks he's way cooler than he actually is and gives off this douche bag vibe where you literally just want to punch him in the face upon seeing him.

• He's the one in my corral that I prefer to fuck
    I also have dance boy
    Dinner boy
    Rich boy
    Fun boy
    Movie boy
    Sports boy
    Flirt boy
    Tutor boy
    Boss boy

What's YOUR def of it?

• Fucks with me.
    Fucks around.
    Fucks other hoes.
    Fucks my brain up.
    Is fucking stupid.
    Is fucking retarded.
    Is fucking ugly.
    Is fucking arrogant.
    Is fucking insensitive.
    Needs balls chopped off.
    Needs to die.

• A boy slut basically

• A boy who is pretentious boring and has no depth yet will give you a sexy smile to see how far he can get with you but has no real intentions in staying because his goal is just to have sex

• The word is degrading.

• A guy who is a player. A guy that will judge girls based on looks, date a girl for her body and won't respect her or love her. A guy who only cares about his reputation, getting laid and breaking girls hearts.