Why mondays? do u hate mondays?

• Yes
  • No
i work Monday to Friday and also have college Monday to Friday... Now can everybody get me better...:
College (Monday to Friday 6pm to 10pm)
Work (8 Am to 5 pm)

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha yeah we all do I guess... the end of the week end :-(
    Monday morning we really have this "morning after" feeling that takes till noon to go by :o
    Than, we realize there's only 4.5 days to go until the week end. YES! :D

• Haha thanks for the MH :D
      And there's only 3 days to go till the week end, YES 8)
      Oh for you maybe 3.5 days (it was Tuesday 8:15 PM when I wrote this)!

• hahahaha your welcome!

What Guys Said 14

• Excuse me while I put on my I hate Monday's shirt

assets0.ordienetworks.com/.../...6a_width_640x.jpg

• Ever heard of Post Vacation Blues?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-vacation_blues

Well, I imagine Mondays are basically a miniature version of them. The fun of the weekend and the carefree lifestyle of whatever you did is suddenly swept away by reality. You have work on Monday and you have to do it D:
    Monday Blues (that's a thing) occurs more often in people that are unsatisfied with their job or school life. There is the realization that your life is not nearly as good as what happened over the weekend so it leads to a slight depressive mood.

Personally I get Mondays blues from college. Since my uni classes only happen Monday through Friday, the weekends are often filled with relaxation.
    And then boom. 8:00AM calculus on a Monday hits. Not fun, especially when I'm tired from the weekend and was enjoying the nice relaxation of it.

• I hated Mondays only in school lol. But college onwards I love Mondays :D and after my little princess daughter came into this world I've not hated Mondays but I love every moment I get to spend with her :D

• Mondays are chill, its a fresh start of a new week.

• I don't work a Monday - Friday job, and plus I actually enjoy my work anyway, so it really doesn't make much of a difference to me.

• Because I just got used to relaxing on the weekend, now I have to wake up early and go to work. It's annoying to readjust your body's circadian rhythm.

• I love Mondays, international chest day lmao

• YES I HATE MONDAYS, ONLY WHEN I HAVE SCHOOL OR WORK , YOU GET ME FAM?

• Love Mondays. If you workout, Monday's like the universal chest day.

• Every day is basically the same for me

• If you wake up on a Monday that means you are still alive, be thankful😉

• I wouldn't hate Monday if I was doing some work that I liked doing. The problem is that society won't give me a job that suits my education.

• Depends. When I was in college and had 3 hours of class starting at 10AM and then the whole day to mess around... I didn't mind Mondays.

In college, I used to go to class, go to the mall, the gym, chill with friends, take a nap, study for an hour or 2 and then go the bar on Mondays.

Now that I'm working full-time and I finished college... Monday's suck XD. Having to get up at 6 AM, fight morning traffic, get client complaints all day and getting yelled at, leave work, fighting traffic... not fun.

• I am in touch with my inner Bob Geldof!

What Girls Said 8

• Yes... I hate Mondays with a passion because the weekends are never long enough so I have to go to work and the next weekend is so far away.. :-(

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...3f0feeffa8.jpg

• When I was in grading school I used to because it meant my fantastic weekend was coming to an end.
    I always felt sluggish on Mondays.
    Now as an adult , I never have weekends off... so Mondays is just another work day for me.
    It's no different than any other day in my opinion.

• 1|0
  • Shortest horror story:
    Monday

• I don't like Mondays on school days because it's always boring. I don't like Mondays on summer break because it's too far from Friday :/

• I LOVE MONDAYS <3

I have every Monday off from work :)

• i like mondays

• I use to hate Monday, But I have mondays off. So I love them