Why is it that I gotta keep myself covered around guys when it's hot?

(mainly my boobs)

Most Helpful Guy

• Look if you want to go around half naked then fine but guys are going to look at you and probably touch/harass you over it. Also, I work a job where people actually die of heat strokes, and I don't have to go around semi-nude. So I don't know why the fuck you women have to be naked just to stay inside in an air-conditioned room unless it is for attention, which it probably is.

Most Helpful Girl

• Bc you're most likely going to get catcalled or stared at then when you ask questions their only lame excuse is "WELL DON'T WEAR THAT TOP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE STARED AT" Like, oh i'm sorry but this top is pretty conservative so um i'm sorry for wearing a top? And wow, I didn't know that now we can't dress the way we want to"? Like swbefu2ewfhujfqkjuhifqwejfqhuw JUST STARE AWAY OLD MENNNNN.

What Guys Said 15

• You sure don't have to if you don't want to. Again it depends on where you go topless or nude, all that unless you don't mind guys pawing you sexually or leering at you etc :)

• just my chest

• Your 'chest' young lady is very attractive with clothes on :) imagine bereft of clothes how much attention it'll gather. While a woman's breasts are one of the most attractive (and sexually at that) to any male :)

• Because a lot of men are pigs. They will catcall you, possibly attempt to touch you, harass you, and on occasion some of them might follow you. You need to be careful while you're out around the town. There are some Psychos out there for sure. Then there are just the normal fuckboys. Id advice wearing at least a tank top and some shorts if you don't want to be bothered by nearly every guy that passes you by.

• but you don't gotta

• You may need to update your question with some more info... we can't know why you need to :D
    Is it because they become too flirty if you don't?

• Haha I see, thanks for the update... it's because we boys are naughty... far too naughty 8)
      Oh and because you girls are beautiful, of course.
      I'd never misbehave around a girl, though! Hope you haven't had bad experiences?

• Unless at the beach or public pool I don't want to see dudes shirtless either. People are not meant to be bare otherwise we wouldn't need to be worried about skin cancer.

• I'm pretty sure if you want to be topless around guys none of them are going to object

• I agree. Equal rights!

• Well... you don't have to if you don't want to...

• Most guys don't take their shirts off, I just get some cold water and stand in the shade for a minute. Jeez why do women complain so much?

• because some guys don't know how to control themselves for some reason. I blame bad parenting.

• Sweaty Gangbang.

• I don't know why you have to either?

• I don't know people are crazy , they know what they want but they ask for sth els just ignore them

• Girl, you've got nice boobs! It would be a crime if you felt you had to keep them covered!

• They'll wanna have sex with you if you don't! lol

What Girls Said 3

• You don't. It's hot af I'm not dressing like a nun. Let them look if they want idgaf you still won't get my phone number

• Because it is a sort of rule so you don't 'turn them on' or 'set them off' it is a ducky rule that I think should be revised we should keep ourselves covered but not as much as they say we need to

• so true where i am it's in the 90's yes i wanna wear tanktops and cute dressses but some guys are pigs

• See exactly just guys need to control themselves go ahead wear what you want. And if they can't control themselves bring put your badass karate moves or pepper spray/ tazer. Good luck and stand up for yourself!

• Who says that? Why should u do that?