I need to know?

This is probably a dumb question but I am genuinely curious. I started talking to this guy online who is a cop. Is it illegal to meet up with him for sex? No judging. Just answer the question.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're of legal age, there's no problem.

• I am, and it would be consensual.

• Then, you are clear for takeoff!

• Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it is illegal. However, how old are you?

What Guys Said 7

• While he is on duty? Can you give a few more details about what you are contemplating?

• If you are both over the age of consent, you both want sex, and you are not charging him for it, then yes it is legal.

• Hooking up isn't illegal.

• Don't forget to take condoms.

• If he's off duty and no money changes hands it's fine

• No, unless he payed you for sex and you reported it, or his partner found out

• Haha nothing illegal about it. Unless you're underage. If you don't mind being a slut and used only for what your vagina can provide then there is nothing wrong with it either

• So I'm a slut cause I want sex? What adult person doesn't?

• Meeting up with a stranger for sex. Yes you are a slut. Don't be mad dood, embrace your slutiness. You will make many strangers happy happy happy

What Girls Said 0