Have you tried Windows 10?

• Yes. Already tried Technical Preview and updated today
  • No. I will download stable release very soon
  • LOL :D who cares
  • Still stucked in win 7/8/XP and don't know how long

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah ! I am using in my dream :( . I don't know when my dream comes out true. Jeewan Gyawali

I didn't get windows 10 reservation icon on my taskbar. I am using Windows 8 , not windows 8.1 So , I downloaded Media Creation tool which guided me through all the process of download , but it didn't help me completely. At first attempt of downloading Windows 10 64 bit , my laptop unfortunately shut down at 45 % , and when I restarted my laptop I didn't get any option for resume so I had to download it again. At 2nd attempt of downloading , at 52 % , my laptop got black screen which made me worried and made me restart my laptop. And at last attempt , it downloaded constantly up to 95 % , and got stuck for 1 and half hour. Now , I am really frustrated. Do you know why it is happening? I need your quick and accurate reply.

• Download Technical Preview and Update it.

• Google it :D a lot of shit out there :D Torent is best and secure idea. Use tor**** which has more no. of seeders

• Thanks for MHO :D I will surely try it out

What Girls Said 6

• Made the mistake of jumping into buggy 8.1-64 too soon, paid the price in stress/time/frustration - forced by software that XP no longer will suit them. Why in HELL would I want to take all my old, valuable software into yet another torture chamber that will... like previous versions... weed out some that can only be employed on a remote laptop using their old OS that can never be connected to the Internet for lack of support/protection? (XP checkbook not welcome on win8.1)

I guess if you are a pedestrian user all this may be exciting.

• Microsoft discontinues Media Center with Windows 10
      Microsoft To Discontinue Internet Explorer, To Launch New...

• I got problem with the installation of net framework 3.5 in win 8.1 :D hope it is fixes in Window10. Haven't checked this feature yet. You just remind me

• *It is fixed*

• Heck no. I like 7 and I see no reason to move into Microsoft's newest disaster after 8. PCs are all about quick easy multitasking. 10 doesn't give me that so it's useless.

• 7 was Microsoft's "newest disaster" after Vista, just like XP was their newest disaster after Windows ME.

• I just wanted the opinion of a user rather than an expert because he'll tell/mention the plus points of pro user while a common user will tell the real observable differences and apparently, it is exactly what I thought.

• @YourFutureEx well I'm glad I could help then :)

• no i haven't

• lol hahahaha I'm still using windows XP.

• Yeah and it's alright. Just need to get used to it... nothing wild, changes happen through time

• No, I haven't yet.

What Guys Said 5

• I tried the technical preview a few months ago and I liked it but my laptop is a bit unreliable on Windows 7 so it was even more buggy with Windows 10. I'm hoping to upgrade it soon but it hasn't become available for me just yet.
    I am hopefully going to buy myself a brand new computer soon with it on anyway because I think it's needed

• Carry On. You need to Upgrade your System and then OS

• I've got a notification to say my laptop is compatible with the upgrade, but just isn't ready yet because they're slowly rolling it out to reach heavy demand :P

• Format that old craps and install fresh piece :D

• Yes I have, was OK at first, than to many changes. Really liked the start menu when Windows 10 preview first came out, had the look and feel of Win7 start menu than it was made to look like metro. Windows 8.1 will be my last Microsoft OS. Haven't used windows in almost a month, thanks to Elementary OS.
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../elementary-lunaOS.png

• I have windows 7 computer... I want it the the way it is. I'll get a windows 10 laptop. I heard that it got 14 million users in first 24 hours of launch, so it must be better than the windows 8/8.1. I had a windows 8 laptop, I didn't like it at all... Lets see how'll it do...

• No... because I don't have 10 windows in my apartment.

• No... not yet! Not a fan of MS anyway... I'm a Linux guy (Ubuntu)...

• You must be the student of Computer Science :D

• I'm actually much older than 35...:-)

• ow :D actually I am searching my career in IT