What's your oldest memory?

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember my Grandma came down to visit us... she took us for walk
    as we were going up the hill.. it started raining and she had me, my sister
    by the hand we were little kids and i can remember us running down the hill

What Guys Said 7

• The first thing I remember is being in the kitchen watching my mother soak my newborn sister's pacifiers in hot water.

• I remember going on greece at Santorini. I remember pictures of my trying to climb a wall and my aunt coming and putting me to sit on it. I also remember a night when my mother was angry on me and I was crying. My aunt again took me on a walk at the house's garden. and i still remember every little detail. I asked my parents when those things happened. They said it was a few days after my first birthday...

• when i flushed down da toilet my underwear... i was 3-4 yo

• I honestly can't remember 99% of everything before I turned 8. I do remember I hated my 4th birthday because I was happy being 3 and didn't want to be older. I cried pretty hard that day.

• Eating peaches in preschool

• It is about my grandmom who died when I was 6

• A few memories from a holiday to Crete, I was probably 1 or 2.

What Girls Said 3

• I was about 2 y/o. I was playing outside and a bee stung my feet. I was crying like crazy and I remember the pain.

• I remember being terribly jealous when my little sister was born. Especially the day when my dad took me to the hospital to visit my mom and my new sister for the first time. I was so freaking jealous, upset and filled with rage that I decided not to like her before even seeing her. I was 3.5 years old.

• having my ears pierced. i think i was 3 years old.