Are you real or fake?

I mean, is that you in your default picture? or do you have a picture from the internet as a default picture?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 59

What Girls Said 61

• I don't go around posting my picture on random websites like this. I'm aware of the amount of hackers and predatory individuals lurking online so I personally don't think letting a massive group of bypassing strangers on GAG is worth exposing myself to the those unsavory people.

• Oh yeah, the girl in the picture is me. I've been accused of being a fake catfish before though, but that's laughable since I would have used a much better looking woman for my pic, lol.

If anyone does actually want to be sure that I'm real, comment and I'll prove it.

• I'm faker than Dr. Phil having a full head of hair.

• noo way!

• You still have a great chance to make it to GAG breaking news as you still didn't share your pic and if you proved it that it is a guy behind this account, you'd be labelled as the greatest catfish of the history who is master, editor and ubermoderator and is here for more than 6 years!! You would be forever known here lol :D

• Lmao you're right.
      I could see it in every post ---breaking news -gag headline -stacyzee really a 50 year old man , most accomplished catfish ever

• I've never put my face on this website.

I mean, that's me, that's totally me. My face is a rotting male corpse. Stay away unwanted males!

• yes those are my eyes c:

• That definitely is me ^_^ I'm adorable!

• It's me. Sitting on a tree tumor thing lol being derpy.

• 100% real! I would have picked some hot chick to put as my profile pic if I were to choose a fake one.

• 100% legit

• I am indeed an anime character :)

• Real Picture x

• I'm so real...

• It sure is babe 💋❤️

• Everyone knows I'm actually a creeper but I go around as an Enderman to make people hate the Enderman community because they've cheated me off countless times... and torn my houses down.

• My picture is a picture of me. Sometimes I change it to a picture I find online though because I feel insecure. :/

• I am actually an alien from outer space, but this in fact is the body I live in for now :D! So officially it's me ;p!

• it is real

• Oh, I'm real fake. The fakest bitch you could ever see.

• real :) I see no reason to hide my face... plus I think it's nice to know who is giving and getting advice!

• 1|0
  • Yep, it's me. 😛
    I know I have #swag editing skills. 😎😂

• Do you mean"which of you bitches are catfish"?

• That's totally not me. I'm a catfish.

• It's-a me, mario.

• Real picture of me

• It's a random anime picture I found off of google. I never show my real face as a profile picture.

• Tis I
    0_0,

• If it's because of the picture, then yeah, I'm absolutely fake lol. Apart from that, I'm real.

• I am Connie. Love me.

• This is me :)

• More from Girls
    31