Why do people drive big trucks or SUVs feel that they need to drive fast almost driving you off the road?

why do people drive big trucks or SUVs feel that they need to drive fast almost driving you off the road?

Most Helpful Guy

• I live in a semi-rural area and this is a very scary problem. Winding roads with no shoulder and people speeding around curves with wheels across the center line is something i see almost every day. I got a dashboard camera at Costco. It won't prevent an accident but at least it will be clear whose fault it was.

• Good idea.. it's like people don't care about anything but themselves when they drive like that and what makes me even madderis others condone it

What Girls Said 1

• I've definitely noticed this with big SUVs and some trucks, as well as fancy cars. However, it's kind of funny, because a lot of people driving trucks also drive excruciatingly slow as well.
    I have no clue why they do it, but some people are just very reckless and aggressive drivers.

What Guys Said 1

• They have a big powerful vehicle and are going to use that power. They think you're driving too slow.

The last week I was out in the countryside, the speed limit was 80kph, we were doing just over 90kph, and big pickups were overtaking us at a huge rate of speed.

• So you Think Its ok to drive over the speed limit and blatantly break the law. . the speed limit is a law. you think it's okay for people to drive unsafe and put me an my kids life in danger

• so with what you're saying there are you have no regard for children's lives? You must not have kids

• Just what I thought