Is it true that women are superior to men?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is another reason we can't have nice things on g@g

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Neither sex is superior to the other. Each has their own unique abilities, gifts, and talents to offer each other and the world.

Now, with that said, people, can we please... PLEASE stop with all this childish boys-and-girls-have-cooties nonsense? I don't know about you, but I left kindergarten in 1994...

Please?

What Girls Said 8

• This whole battle of the sexes thing is bullshit. Women aren't better than men; farmers aren't better than doctors; leaders aren't better than followers. Everything about human society just works better when we're cooperating rather than trying to tear each other down.

• As far as it comes to how much pain genitalia can handle, certainly ;)
    Other than that, I don't believe any human being is truly superior to another.

• Woman and men are both equally important to society. Without one or the other society would perish.

• Nah both a patriarchal constructs and we'd be better off with neither

• Well, they certainly live longer.

• Thoughtcatalog is your source? Really?

• Men need women more than women need men but I'm not sure if that makes us better.

• Honestly no gender is more superior. They are meant to balance one another. Like yin and yang.

• No, it's not. No one is superior.
    Society needs women and men. This doesn't make sense to me.

What Guys Said 5

• Overall I don't agree that one gender is superior to the other. I don't agree that women are superior to men. Both are equal in my view. However I agree with points 2,11,12,13,15.

• So you agree with lots of the pointa made but not with the article suggest. Ok thats fine.

• A lot of points? I only agreed with 6 out 17 points, that's just 35%. Anyways it's okay.

• Sorry 5 out of 17(2,11,12,13,15) that's about 30%

• It's funny to me how much energy some people invest in trying to make there be some kind of competition between men and women. Each gender has their typical strengths and weaknesses and anyone who would say other wise is probably a hate monger/ Feminist/ attention seeking.

• There's a whole plethora of reasons why most of that stuff was bull but I'm not gonna bother

• All are equall.

• I just find it hilarious that nowadays people try to find ways to say women are superior. As if it's a good thing to do where if you say a guy is superior to women it makes the person look like the devil.