What is your favourite quote people?

Quote sometimes I find them better and more powerful than poetry:

One of many of my favourites : I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

What Is you favorite quote?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have several...

“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”
    ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.”
    ― Oscar Wilde

“Life is short, Break the Rules.
    Forgive quickly, Kiss SLOWLY.
    Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably
    And never regret ANYTHING
    That makes you smile.”
    ― Mark Twain

“I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.”
    ― Mark Twain

“For most of history, man has had to fight nature to survive; in this century he is beginning to realize that, in order to survive, he must protect it.”
    ― Jacques-Yves Cousteau

“Just breathe. Ten tiny breaths … Seize them. Feel them. Love them.”
    ― K. A. Tucker, Ten Tiny Breaths

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
    ― Bernard M. Baruch

Most Helpful Guy

• the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few , or the one ( Spock , StarTrek , The Voyage Home.

What Girls Said 3

• From the book Leftovers by Laura Wiess: Yeah, I know I've changed. Nothing gets to me anymore. Well, okay, except for the stuff in the past. Back then I was all innocent and trusting and didn't know anything. Now I know plenty and you can't fucking touch me.

There are quite a few I love from V for Vendetta, my favorite movie, but the best of those would be: People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

And in third place, from Mosquitoland by David Arnold: The prospect of there being a God scares me. Almost as much as the prospect of there not being one.

• "Don't give up. Not ever. Not for one single day. Be safe, if you can be. But always

be amazing."

What Guys Said 3

• Don't take life to seriously - Elliott Hulse

• "When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?"

• "Tomorrow is one dream away", "With great power comes responsibility".