How can you manage your anger more?

Most Helpful Guy

• The more anger I let out of my system, the easier it is to manage. I like many am guilty of "pent up aggression" meaning I'd hold in situations for a long period of time and let them "build up" each time something annoys me. Then one day I'd flat out explode over the littlest thing when I was actually exploding over what could be a month+ worth of held in anger.

Basically letting out anger in more healthy and rational manners instead of letting it build up is what works for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• i bottle it up until im back in my senses and then release some other way

but on my period, i dont even try because its 100% impossible, never can control it

What Guys Said 6

• I don't know personally, when i get mad, i find it helps just to punch /hit something (Not a person), But, I work in construction, so, if i get pissed off, Ill just go beat the shit out of some wood with a hammer or something, And, that does help a lot.

• When you start to feel angry, take a step back, or take a breath and ask yourself theses questions.

1. What am i getting mad about? (If the answer seems stupid to you then just calm down)

2. Is what im getting mad about really worth my time?

3. Am i physically or mentally being hurt?

4. Or you can do what i do
    "What does it matter, getting mad now won't change tomorrow. so theirs no point"

• I have learnt over the years that anger is more destructive than constructive

• Mediation-

• I use music for coping skills

• I just get away from the place / the person so i don't hurt anybody verbally. Go somewhere i can be alone and slam the under of my fist into wall or swear. No one gets hurt, I calm down within 30 min.

What Girls Said 0