Girls, Do you agree with this?

If your boyfriend is doing something wrong in public and people get angry you should defend him in public and then tell him he is wrong in private

Agree or disagree

• Yes
    52% (26)
  • No
    48% (24)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Girl

• No... that's pretty much being fake.

What Girls Said 11

• I'm not a fake bitch, so no. I might not discuss the matter until we're in private, but I'm not defending him in public when he's behaving in a way I disagree with.

• My boyfriend is a grown as man - if he is doing something that is clearly wrong, and other people call him out for it, I'm not gonna baby him and defend him from deserved criticism.

• I can't vote on this because it would depend on what he was doing. If he is acting like an ass then yes I will wait until we are alone, but if he is hurting someone or doing something illegal I will speak my mind right then. :-)

• It depends. If he's going overboard... I'd try to stop him as discreetly as possible, if it's mild I'd stay quiet and tell him in private. Defending him when knowing he's wrong is not the way to go.

• I would defend him because my boyfriend never does anything unless he has a logical reason for it. He never does anything that is illogical.

• no i wouldn't defend someone if they were in the wrong. but i would tell him why i did not defend him in private

• What was he doing in public that was wrong?, I just want to know.

• Yupperzzzzzzz

• Yes, of course. I completely agree with this. And I would expect the same

• I had a boyfriend like this and he ended up being a huge tool. Basically, I tried to run interference so he didn't cause issues every time we went somewhere.

• Oooh yea. Men should be handled with care.