What is there to do in life besides dating?

I've had it I'm done with dating and girls! I will always respect them but dating and girls is just simply too hard for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• im glad i saw this, dont worry. i also gave up on relationships as a whole. But i found this out when i was 15, so you could say im your superior. ha, no.
    but what you can do is the following.
    1. videogames
    2. anime/manga (Kissanime and kissmanga are good places to start, there free)
    3. Tv show and movies
    4. Youtube (you can waste hours on that)
    5. sports
    6. cooking
    7. drawing
    8. writing
    9. trampolines (always fun)
    10. animation. (Making your own animations is the ultimate time consuming way to be creative)
    11. anything you find fun

What Girls Said 1

• Pursue a meaningful career. Volunteer with causes you're interested in. Take up a hobby. Take over the world. Eat tons of food.

What Guys Said 5

• Travel... Self improvement... Career... Volunteer work, possibilities are endless, and more fulfilling

• Get an interest or join a sports team to keep your mind of girls.

• League of Legends?

• Live your life, perhaps? Pursue your goals, better yourself, etc.

• Just do something you like and that makes you happy. Unfortunately some of us are not meant to be in relationships, but that doesn't mean that you should be denied happiness. I know because I've also been going through the same thing as you.