What do tsunami dreams mean?

I know its not about boys or girls but can someone answer this? I've been having a lot of tsunami dreams where they just happen when im hanging out with family in a calm nice day and then i always see it start to rise up and im trying to get away from it and make it or i try and i dont make it. But, i always survive the tsunami. My whole family always survive. Does this mean something?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tsunami
    To see a tsunami in your dream means that you are being overwhelmed by some repressed feeling or subconscious material that is rising up to the surface. You are experiencing some unhappiness and emotional instability in a waking situation.

So this might tell you why you could be having these dreams

Most Helpful Girl

• I always have dreams like that... either tsunamis, earthquakes or volcanic eruptions... they don't mean anything though... I just watch too many movies

• Hmm maybe it is for a reason but then again it might be a movie too if youve been watching movies with terrible disasters in them if not then it might mean something

What Guys Said 2

• 0|0
  • No "Dreambooks" or whatever are going to give you an accurate representation of what your dreams are, they are completely subjective to oneself and more often than not are illogical nonsense.

What Girls Said 0