How hot does a girl need to be to get a boyfriend?

I am worried because guys on this site say that girls ass is not good or another girl looks really pretty but they say she is just alright... like seriously what is ideal how hot does a girl need to be?

like 1-10 how hot to be considered for a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Mama June has like three different baby daddies. You don't have to be a stunner.

• i thought about this answer after you said it and it is just so true !

• Thanks^^

What Guys Said 13

• I never knew a girl who wanted a boyfriend and didn't find one.

• i never had trouble in real life its just when guys on here are saying really pretty celebrities are not good enough it makes me wonder how guys really think. I mean they will never even have sex with a girl as hot as one of the models they say is just ok.

• All guys on the internet are beautiful like gods , they work out twice a week , have a 10 inch penis.

http://i42.tinypic.com/16ab21l.jpg

i478.photobucket.com/.../chatrooms.jpg

They wouldn't go for less than a 10/10 girl, of course

• bahahah thanks for this !

• (1) Don't worry about rating system it is not standard
    (2) A lot of the time it is personality not hotness that gets a girl/guy a bf/gf

So I wouldn't worry about it just let things happen.

• some guys are idiots, dont take what they say on the internet seriously. also, guys think the same thing so we are at a stalemate

• Lets be fuckin realistic here.

A girl does not need to be ''hot'' to get a boyfriend. I mean... your a girl...

Do you seriously think if guys cared that much, They would literally go out and pay girls who look like roadkill to spend the night with them? How do you think they will take your offer to do it of your own accord? Seriously, Dating for girls is piss easy regardless of looks.

• Eh I have seen 2's dating so a 2 is enough

• 7 out of 10 and up = date-able for me :)
    If the girl's lower, she's friend zoned. But i don't like friend zoning girls so i try to keep it shallow between me and her. I may change my mind with a 6 or 6,5 face if she has a hot body. Sorry but looks on girls really matter but since you are asking this question, i suppose you know that already.

• but you are only a 6 ? so why do you feel so great? this is the shit i am talking about !

• So i found myself wondering how could the hot girl really like me while the average and ugly one find me totally unattractive? The answer is: insecurity and bitterness. The hot girls or the 7+ that i approached where quite welcoming. Many of them ended up being really attracted to me. We even exchanged numbers and dated.
      Fourth: I don't think i'm all that when it comes to looks. I think i'm decent. The least you could say is that i'm a 6 and i thank god for that. But there doesn't go a week in my life where i don't get different kinds of compliments about my eyes, face or body from women or sometimes even men (it's rare though and most of those are straight oldies so no worries). But remember, i'm a very straightforward guy and there aren't many that are like. When asked for an opinion, i outright say the truth and what i really think even if it hurts. When not asked, i keep my mouth shut or only say good things. You asked here and you got a response from me.

• Oh yeah and fifth: There's no such thing as the friend zone as long as i'm concerned. If the girl's decent looking, and if i enjoy her company enough to be able to label her as a friend because she has a great or good personality, then she's, in my eyes, a woman that has to be treated so. Hence, worth dating. If i'm not attracted to her or don't like her, then i won't probably enjoy her company so it would be hypocrite to label her as a friend. So if i see a woman worth dating and she doesn't see me as a man back, then i have nothing to do with her since she didn't give me as much value as i gave her. And if i see a woman i'm not attracted to, then i also have nothing to do with her unless she's my colleague at school/work or she's family.

• Hey , c'mon. Don't worry about that.. Like a man once said , the outside attracts the inside conquers. Don't worry about how your body is in terms of boobs's sizeing or butt... You don't need to be hot to date a guy trust me. Just be yourself. You'll be fine.

• not sure if that was sincere or not? im far from ugly but far from perfect...

• You'll get one boyfriend if that's what you're wondering , a way or another , you'll get one. Every woman is beautiful on her own way , that doesn't necessarily mean that a hot guy has to date an hot girl. Don't worry. People are judgy , supermodels are just a way for people to make conversation between guys.

• Any girl can get a boyfriend. Even if you have standards, there will be boys in it for your personality. Don't fret!

• if a guy likes a girl then hotness doesn't really come into it. Pure chemical attraction plays a bigger part...

• "Pure chemical attraction plays a bigger part" maybe in your generation but now a days guys are just for looks.

• Still works the same today as it always has and if you go on looks alone how shallow is that?

• If she is too hot for me to touch hell with that stuff

• More like how tall and ripped does a guy need to be to get with u? That sounds much better ☺️☺️

• guys on this site say supermodels are not pretty enough however you are the exception to this from what i have noticed

• I dont think ill even have a chance at cha ;P

• There a guy for every girl

• if you have a vagina, there's a guy out there for you.

• i like this answer. This is what it seems like in real life... its just GaG guys even ugly ones desire supermodels its sad really.

• actually supermodels like victoria secret are too thin for GaG guys lol

• like any of them will ever fuck a victoria secret model bahaha

What Girls Said 2

• I would say I am a 3-4 and I have a boyfriend

• Any girl can get a boyfriend if she wants to. You dont need to be hot