When you were 17 what do you wish you did differently?

It can be anything

Most Helpful Guy

• Treated girls worse.

• Really can you elaborate

• So in depth how do you wish you treated a girl? Ignored her or

• More like how I am now, just be indifferent. Girls are cool but theirs better things in life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish my grades were better. They weren't bad either, but I know they could be different.
    And I also wish I could change my behavior towards my crush at that time. He didn't deserved to be treated the way I did treat him, when he was so sweet and nice to me...

• Same that's like my biggest regret when I was going to school. I wasn't the top of my class but I wish I busted my ass more in trying to get better grades

• I understand you.

What Guys Said 5

• Not worry so much about what others thought.

• i wish i had the chance to redo my life, but its to late...

the brownie is lost forever!

seriously though i would redo living with my dad and just stay with my mom so i could at least growup in one town my whole life, and not 13 separate ones

• Prettymuch everything...

• Spent less time working and more time with my family. Now that I've moved out we hardly see eachother and I hate that.

• I'm sorry homie :(( I know the feels. But that's the thing about family they're always there for you and there's always holidays

• Ah, I just need time to adjust I suppose. I'm mostly just stressed out by school, I need to sleep with my spare time instead of talking to random people on the internet lol

• Hahaha I do the same and yeah it's my off season but soon I'll be pretty busy and wrapped up in my studies

• acting on my feelings for my dream girl

• actually, i might have been 18.

• no problem. and hey, at lest your still friends... i hurt her her fer looking for 4 years, i got stuck in panic mode at a bad time... that was 6 years ago. predictions are easy-finding the solutions is the hard part.

What Girls Said 6

• I wish I dumped my boyfriend after he yelled at me that one summer

I wish I cared less about being sweet and quiet and more about being myself

and I wish I just left my hair alone instead of straightening the hell out of my tight curls.

• Boys are dumb ugh and I feel ya about always trying to be sweet and quiet I wish I would've just said fuck shut the fuck up at times that needed it instead of being sos wet and submissive all of the time

• Ah, adolescents dating before they're ready. This is why I waited until I was 18 to start dating ;) though I'm in college and she's 33 with a job so we don't get to see eachother often :<

• tbh all the girls my age seem so.. Immature... lol

• Well I am seventeen.

So I'm going to change it to, 'What do I wish I could do differently?'

I wish I wasn't so stupid that's what I wish.
    And that I didn't let shit get to me.

But eh.

• I wish i wouldn't have dated the asshole that forced me into losing my virginity to him.
    (:

• I'm sorry sweetheart :((( <\3

• Dude if I get beat up I'm suing

• Besides, the people who hate me are far from savage. They would not stoop so low as to attack me physically

• I wish I didn't buy that pair of ugly heels -_-

• I wish I'd thought harder about what I was going to do in uni!

• I soooo feel you. I let my grandma make the decision for me in all honesty and if I just bust my ass in school I'll be fine.

• I was in a toxic relationship and it took me five years to get out of it. I wish I had broken up with him the first time I knew in my gut things weren't right.