Rappers lie about their lifestyle?

I've been a huge fan of hip hop since I was a little kid as I grew up and understood more of what the average rap somgs were about, I took some of them as encouragement or life goals. I'm not talking about gangs and killing people I'm talking about "fxcking girls" and "making lots and lots of money". Some of my favorite rappers are Odd Future, Migos, Rick Ross, Fetty Wap, Dubskie, Biggie, Nicki Minaj, & Rich Gang. Not just these people but lots of others I listen and dont listen to rap about hpw many girls/guys theyve fucked and how much money they get and the music videos w/ all the ladies twerking on them & all that. There is just one problem. Every rapper I know is either dating someone or married with kids... Especially Snoop Dogg the one rapper who can literally bang who ever he wants (as he says on IG) How are they having sex w/ hundreds of people if theyre dating or married that seems kinda impossible and if possible really fucked up!

These guys I listen to have inspired me to do great things when its all a damn lie

Most Helpful Girl

• Most songwriters lie. They like to connect their songs to others' lives or what others want their lives to be. It's the same with every genre. Country singers don't ride their trucks through the back roads with their girlfriends and pop singers date and romance every other day.

• Thats fucked up theyve been inspiring me to fuck lots of girls (not rape only willingly I dont want to use them) and be the best ladies man I can be like Snoop when he or any of the other guys aren't even about the life themselves

• You can still be inspired. It's just by fiction rather than their actual lives. It's like how books can inspire, tv shows, and movies can inspire.

Most Helpful Guy

• Rapping is telling a story, thererfore there are exaggerations to make it sound better. But, I'd say most of them don't lie, I mean, they have money abd fame, that's the easiest way to get a girl (easy girl) to have sex with you, and there are millions of girls like this, so yeah, many of them have the possibility to fuck a couple girls a day, but not all do it.
    The bodyguard of 2Pac said that he was with lots of girls, more than 100, he always had one or two girls with him, but he didn't say he had sex with all of them.

What Girls Said 2

• I used to like K'naan until I realized his life story is almost completely fake but I still listen to him because even though he's a liar - he's an interesting story teller - maybe because nothing that he says is true.

• No shit its called entertainment

What Guys Said 4

• Dude, see it for what it is and that is it’s all about making money and them attracting fans. Who knows how they really live their life, they are going to throw out what ever they can to the public that is going to look cool and attract fans to buy their stuff, that what it;s all about.

• I want to live that lifestyle tho I wanna fuck girls and get money (I dont say bitches cuz I dont like calling people that unless they ignorant assholes)

• It is a market image, a persona - Often when you see someone famous give a "Real" interview you will be surprised how different they are to their image.

• There people who are like gangsta rappers and r&b singers and etc. Even though someone who was a gangsta in some point in their life stops being gangsta, since their style of rapping is gangsta rapping they'll continue rapping like that, for example t. I.

• It doesn't have to be in present time