Girls, ladies what is Hot?

Tell me what physical and mental traits make men hot be honest!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think humility and confidence and compassion are the best qualities that a man can have. ESPECIALLY compassion.

0|0
    0|0
    • You just humilty.. dafuq. That means someone with low value on self

• Humility isn't always self-hatred and self-hatred isn't always humility. Humility means understanding your boundaries and not crossing them - viewing others as equal in importance as yourself.

What Girls Said 11

• well I believe that this is different for every girl. They all find something different attractive. Personally I'm attracted to a guy who is physically fit. smart, funny, gentlemanly, not a douche, has morals and values similar to mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot is a temperature lol

0|0
    0|0
  • For me personally:

Hazel eyes
    Blonde hair
    Lightly tanned skin
    Around 5'9
    Muscular but not too big
    Symmetrical features
    Sharp darkish eyebrows
    Full lips

0|0
    0|0
  • Loyalty is hot

0|0
    0|0
  • When they're cute with kids

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot is something I only know when I see it, it isn't a particular set of traits

0|0
    0|0
  • When a guy wears a choker... And if he is hilarious. ^_^
    I also love it when guys wear dark colored, v-neck sweaters.

0|0
    0|0
  • In middle east , you must be hairy , have muscles , your skin white or black its not important but we prefer white boy , in the end look like badr alzidane😭😭😭😭💔

0|0
    0|0
  • confidence (not too much), dark hair/eyes/skin

0|0
    0|0
  • Compassion and consideration seems to go a long way for me lately. I didn't pay much attention to this guy before, but after he started helping me out, I started noticing him more. It made him more attractive to me.

Physically, it depends. I don't find obesity attractive, but chubby, skinny, fit, muscular is all fine. If he's nice, funny, loyal and shows he cares that'll make me really like him/want to be with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rationality
    A mixture of assertiveness (95%) and passiveness (5%)
    Personality
    Eyes (Way of looking at women) - Not staring not groping with those eyes but with sharp gesture.

0|0
    0|0