Should I sell stuff to make money and if so what should I sell?

I want to get a job during school time, but my parents won't let me because they want me to focus more on school than work (which i can kinda understand their logic), but I still want to make money, So I was thinking of selling things to make money, but i'm not sure if I should do it and i'm not sure what to even sell. I was thinking shoes, but I don't know so what do you guys think about this?

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not sure that's a good idea. I tried to do something similar when I was 16 and my parents would be furious that I tried to sell anything, because it wasn't mine to sell since I didn't buy it lol. Not sure if your parent would respond similarly. If they wouldn't care, then get rid of something you won't miss and is in good condition.

What Guys Said 1

• I am sure if you had a good look around - You will find lots of things you don't use anymore, get it together and see how much you can sell it for - Why not? - I think it is a good move