I love this girl I met on the Internet, how do I form a meaingful relationship with her?

I met her on the PC gaming platform Steam, and she doesn't have a facebook, Skype, or twitter and plays video games and like anime/manga. She lives in Indonesia and I live in the US so there's clearly a problem. The thing is, she rarely responds to my messages but still gives signs that she has feelings for me (accepted some of my group invitations, she was impressed when I played a dota 2 match with her once, I talked to her little brother, she's told me she read all of my messages but didn't know how to respond, I've known her for 4 months now). I am very serious about her, and I have friends over in Indonesia who said they would help me if they can.

She also logs onto Steam like once every 3 days just to play dota 2.

@cocochanel @phoenix92 help me plzz

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Sorry, but online dating isn't really dating. You're infatuated with the idea of her, not who she actually is. I don't really think those "signs" you're talking about are real signs. Sounds kind of like friendship to me.

• what about skype?

• i can't communicate with her - she only logs in to play dota 2 and blocks me and then unblocks me

• FUCK THAT SHIT, I'M GOING ALL OUT WITH GUNS A BLAZING ON HER - DEATH OR VICTORY PEOPLE

• I'll use my cells in Indonesia if she forces my hand

• That is so cute and lovely... 😊😊😊 you should ask for her email or something..

• ugh, i have difficulty communicating with her though, she keeps blocking me and then unblocking me >:(

• maybe she is not interested.. or already has a boyfriend..

• no, i asked her and she confirmed she was single. also - victory or death sister

• Ummm she blocks you?

• i don't recommend long distance

What Guys Said 4

• How sure are you that she has feelings for you?

• Oh gawd. She sounds awesome.
    Skype I guess.

• 1) LDRs, waste of time.

2) she is not interested, as if she were really interested, she would have made something (kik, Facebook, LINE, Skype etc) to stay in touch with you)

3) the info you provided 'clearly' states that she is NOT ROMANTICALLY INTERESTED.

by the way, i play games there too and have lots of friends there, but that are just friends.

• Did you get her number yet?

• of course not, she keeps blocking and unblocking me!!!

• that's the plan, and she's also said she wants to come to America, but SHE'S BEING SO FRUSTRATING TO ME!!! SCREW EVERYTHING

• ugh, i'm hopeless