Have you talked to someone on here that you enjoyed their company threw inbox or them answer your question? With advice?

I have a few some girls and guys.. List yours and say why you enjoy talking to that person.. LOL!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Too many to mention, some because they are great people, fun to talk to, sometimes because even if our opinions differ I can respect theirs and they can respect mine

What Guys Said 6

• Si, claro... it's fund to chat wit people you have come to 'know' even a little, compared with a total stranger.

• It sure is

• Gorgeous, ofcourse,...

• Awww!! Thank You @martyfellow 😊

• i can't mention since i cannot leave anyone behind... there r many people here who were really nice to me in personal convs... but i should mention @kda20 and @dangerdoge since they r da only ones who post into my 80s music polls hahhahahaha

• lol...@Klaatu, just want you to know when you put it like this, I don't want you to think I am Following you around with every Question. lol:)) xxoo

• I know most 80s rock, but all the funk and electronic stuff usually require pulling out spotify and youtube and listening to albums as I answer other questions haha

• @dangerdoge which 80s rock bands do u know? i mean those who STARTED in da 80s

• As I always say with these questions there are a lot of people whose company I enjoy on this site but I won't tag in case I leave someone out.

• There are 3 people I really enjoy talking to. It's a shame we don't talk as often anymore.

• Ah I'm here LOL and I have one I talk to all the time @PrettyRican. Why as I think she's a lovely lady and great fun to chat too :)

• yes @MissHope <3

What Girls Said 3

• @Yesits_GalaxyHotChoc
    @complic8ted
    @Genie23
    @PrettyRican
    @skykidx1
    @@coolbreeze
    @Klaatu51
    @YourFutureEx
    @Taell
    @Unique_man

There are Much more I am sure to Mention but my main drains here are the most amazing, sweet and wonderful Inspirations to me on GAG and with friends like them, is Why I always Return to GAG to Continue my mission of helping others.:)) xx

• Thank you lady:)

• thats your sweetness :D

• lol...@Unique_man, why thank you, sweet talking man.:)) xxoo

• I actually don't talk to many people at all through pm on the site, i've talked a little with some people and they've all been nice but I always forget to check and respond to my pm's most of the time honestly lol.

• LOL!!! 😄😄

• LOL noo, I didn't want names, was just hoping that you found a few people :)

• I already know a few on here and your one of them. Was just curious if there were other people that connected with someone on here in one way or a other.

• Yes I have but I'm not going to name them.

• Ok.. LOL!! You don't have to if you don't want too 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂