I'm a guy who wouldn't call myself racist and like to have friends of all races and can find women of all races attractive.
I never use racist terminology even if I'm amongst only members of my own race and I cringe when other people do.
However, many people say that all people are at least a bit racist deep down and subconciously commit small acts of racism without realizing it such as assuming the Asian kid will be better at maths or that white people are safer to approach than black people.
I myself am probably guilty of some of these kinds of things
So how about you, do you think everyone does have at least some racism in them even if they don't think they do?
- I don't have a racist bone in my body15% (5)18% (6)17% (11)Vote
- I'm probably subconsciously racist against blacks12% (4)15% (5)14% (9)Vote
- I'm probably subconsciously racist against whites6% (2)0% (0)3% (2)Vote
- I'm probably subconsciously racist against Asians6% (2)0% (0)3% (2)Vote
- I'm probably subconsciously racist against piebalds3% (1)3% (1)3% (2)Vote
- I'm flat out racist against everyone other than my own race0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Everyone is slightly racist58% (19)64% (21)60% (40)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
everyone is a slight racist, it may not be blatant, but it is in there somewhere, escpecially in todays society, with all the racism crap that is going on right now, everyone has to pick a side, either way you go, someone will call you a rasict2