I'm a guy who wouldn't call myself racist and like to have friends of all races and can find women of all races attractive.
I never use racist terminology even if I'm amongst only members of my own race and I cringe when other people do.
However, many people say that all people are at least a bit racist deep down and subconciously commit small acts of racism without realizing it such as assuming the Asian kid will be better at maths or that white people are safer to approach than black people.
I myself am probably guilty of some of these kinds of things
So how about you, do you think everyone does have at least some racism in them even if they don't think they do?
- I don't have a racist bone in my bodyVote A
- I'm probably subconsciously racist against blacksVote B
- I'm probably subconsciously racist against whitesVote C
- I'm probably subconsciously racist against AsiansVote D
- I'm probably subconsciously racist against piebaldsVote E
- I'm flat out racist against everyone other than my own raceVote F
- Everyone is slightly racistVote G
Most Helpful Girl
everyone is a slight racist, it may not be blatant, but it is in there somewhere, escpecially in todays society, with all the racism crap that is going on right now, everyone has to pick a side, either way you go, someone will call you a rasict2