Which female video game fighting character do you think has sexier legs, Chun Li from Street Fighter or Orchid from Killer Instinct?

Chun Li -
Which female video game fighting character do you think has sexier legs, Chun Li from Street Fighter or Orchid from Killer Instinct?

Orchid -

• Chun Li
    36% (4)31% (5)33% (9)Vote
  • Orchid
    45% (5)44% (7)44% (12)Vote
  • Others
    19% (2)25% (4)23% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Chun Li slays all.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Isn't Chun Li known for her thighs?

0|1
    0|0
  • My gal, Chun-Li!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Haha everytime i think of Chun Li i think of the shit they sell at gas station to get you hard lol!!

streeoverlordstrong.com/.../IMG_1109-1024x770.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
    • She has a sexier lower body shape than both Chun Li and Orchid?

• Attractive overall I say 😍

• My favorite female fighter will always be Kasumi from DOA. But of your choices I'd pick Chun-Li, she's got better legs if only she'd show more skin.

0|1
    0|0
  • Chun-Li is the queen of thighs, hands down!

0|0
    0|0
    • It's too bad that it's difficult to find a Chinese woman or any Asian woman in general in real life with such erotic and sexy thick thighs like Chun-Li. Most Asian girls on average are thin and petite.

• I highly doubt there's a real person with the proportions of Chun-Li, and I'm surprisingly okay with that.

• Yeah. I guess finding a woman with Chun-Li's body shape in real life is like trying to find a man with the body shape of G. I. Joe in real life.

• Bruh. You won the internet by mentioning Killer Instinct. Best game ever. I say Chun Li's legs are better. Like she has the legs of a horse, but in a sexy way. Orchid is hotter though. Like in overall appeal Orchid is hotter. Chun Li got better legs though.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah. Killer Instinct is probably one of the most underrated and forgotten fighting games since it's hardly ever mentioned along with many top tier fighting franchise like Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter and Tekken.

• Show All
    • Yeah but unfortunately for those who don't own Xbox One consoles, the most recent Killer Instinct game is an Xbox One exclusive (since Microsoft now currently owns Rareware/Rare Ltd.)

• Damn. I didn't know that.