Do fat girls have the right to ogle me?

Would it be disrespectful for me to tell a fat girl to stop staring at me. I know being obese is a disability and I just don't want to be that kind of person to insult the disabled. What can I do GAG?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear a fake wedding ring around them or talk about your girlfriend around them. They might know you are lying but they will know you want to be left alone.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• It's rude for anyone to ogle anyone else. It's disrespectful. Tell her the same thing you would tell any other girl.

• If you are an attractive man all types of women (and some men) ogle at you. Its better to just ignore them. If the same person does it constantly you can tell them politely that it makes you uncomfortable.

• Just tell them that you feel uncomfortable and you'd prefer it if they stopped staring at you. Tell them nicely

• They want to eat u

What Guys Said 1

• Being fat does not take away rights and it is not a disability.
    Not sure why this is even a question.