What would be your reaction if a person made an account and used a user name like yours?

like for example: my user name here is Zell0is0my0name my 'copycat's' user name would be something like 'Zell6is6my6name'
Creepy..

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of crazy people here, so anything can happen!.

@grumpycat was made by me, but then i changed it what it is now and closed the previous account.

by the way, i had one crazy stalker girl here who once one made fake LINE account pretending to be me, and made chats and showed screenshots that we were in a LDR, did sexting and other bullshit. But she failed miserably xD. It happened in my previous account though.

But now i have all her details and know exactly who she is on Gag, and in real life :).

#Grumpy007

• @TheGrumpyCat, was JUST thinking about you, glad you okay. xx

• @Paris13
      That's great. Have fun and give him a slap from my side, yes i am indeed a grumpy cat!

• lol... I gave him a kiss if that was okay, @TheGrumpyCat. lol:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 11

• I won't really care about it, I've had people copied my usernames on other sites. Since I was a regular user, I clarified that the other accounts weren't mine. But on gag, I doubt anyone's gonna be such a fool to create a lazy username such as mine lol.

• I hey can try to imitate me but there is only one person that will achieve such greatness.

Goodbye Staceyzee

• I don't think anyone would notice.
    Maybe they would - the quality of responses might go up and they would prob be a lot nicer. That's depressing. :T

• Haha, :D

I would do a double take at the username.
    I would hope people don't confuse me with the copycat.

• It already happened to me. A username that's very close to mine.
    My reaction was "there could only be one" 😡 😤

• Someone did intentionally. It was a guy. I just laughed it off 😂😂😂

• It's happened before. I think their username is/was kinkywinky or kinkylinky or something

• Wouldn't care. I've already seen one's like mine.

• Haha I wouldn't really care. I had that happen before.

• I always read it as "zello is my name"

• wanna be creep