Game of thrones fans :: Is Jon snow dead for good?

It was a huge shock for me when jon snow died..
Ok come on, Valar morgulis but seriously , jon snow? JON SNOW?

Is he dead for good? or what do you think?

I think he will be resurrected by Melisandre (redhead slut) with her god of light..

Most Helpful Guy

• No I don't think so. Either what you described will happen, or he will become a white walker king because there is actually a good reason for what they are doing and we don't know it yet.

• As far as I know, they are doing a wonderful job in 'recruiting more dead people.'

What Girls Said 2

• i think he will be resurrected however will be random as in the books she already resurrects people but hasn't in the series...

• Yeah, I agree Melisandre is there for a reason.

What Guys Said 2

• I think he is... but there are tons of theories trying to revive him, but that's wishful thinking in my opinion... all I know is that I'm runing out of characters that I like... the last two have died this season lol

• Yes, but he 'knew nothing' anyway :)

He have played his part, I don't think he is needed any more for the story.

• Jon snow and arya were the only ones I had any hopes from in the story :(

• Don't get me wrong, I like Jon Snow I'll rather he lived I just don't think he will. Arya has a future like the mother of dragons, they are both about to rise into greatness, I think.

I am not sure Melisandre will resurrect Jon Snow, although it can't be excluded eider.

One thing is certain, the series won't follow the books and several key accounts.