(Quiz) What's your actual DNA make up?

http://www.playbuzz.com/felixstablum10/whats-your-actual-dna-make-up?from=TestYourself0

This is mine:
80% European Hunter, 10% Mediterranean Herder, 10% Mesopotamian Farmer
(Quiz) What's your actual DNA make up?

Your actual DNA makeup is 80% European Hunter, 10% Mediterranean Herder, and 10% Mesopotamian Farmer! Most of your DNA links you to the ancient indigenous hunter-gatherers of Europe. Primarily focused in central and northern Europe, these people lived nomadic lives. Unlike their farming neighbors who came to Europe from the Middle East, these fierce and resourceful hunters were the first humans in Europe. Some of your ancestors coupled with Mesopotamian farmers and Mediterranean herders! Your DNA make up is common in most Europeans today!

Most Helpful Guy

• I got the same: 80% European Hunter, 10% Mediterranean Herder, 10% Mesopotamian Farmer

------------
    I can trace my great grandparents (on both sides) from how they migrated down from Germany / Poland. In the US, my grandparents pretty much if not all married other German/Polish-blooded people. Consequently, I have quite a bit of Polish and German within me. Plus my dad actually comes from a family of farmers too with 9 other brothers/sisters. (I have enough cousins to basically populate a small town).

So the playbuzz answer might actually be pretty accurate for once xD

Most Helpful Girl

• 90% European Hunter, 5% Mesopotamian Farmer, 5% Neanderthal

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4013-9059-737b7525ac8f.jpg

You're 90% European Hunter, 5% Mesopotamian farmer and 5% Neanderthal! Most of your DNA links you to the ancient indigenous hunter-gatherers of Europe. Primarily focused in central and northern Europe, these people lived nomadic lives. Unlike their farming neighbors who came to Europe from the Middle East, these fierce and resourceful hunters were the first humans in Europe. Some of your ancestors coupled with native Neanderthals of Europe. Such unions are now thought to be much more common than previously thought! Your DNA make up is very common in Northern Europe!

I guess I'll have to move to Scandinavia now lol

What Guys Said 17

• Looks like I'm a SUPERBASTARD.
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...45cd-8154-d8f2a6de71a9.jpg

33.3% European Hunter, 33.3% Asian Farmer, 33.3% Mediterranean Herder

A hunter , a farmer and a herder.
    Oh wow lol
    All 3 stages of human development.
    From hunter-gather , to agricultural to husbandry.

• I got 90% European Hunter, 5% Mesopotamian Farmer, 5% Neanderthal

• 65% European Hunter, 30% African Hunter, 5% Neanderthal
    65%

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4c4c-8d40-76baebb8ad4d.jpg

Your DNA make up is 65% European Hunter, 30% African Hunter and 5% Neanderthal! Most of your DNA links you to the ancient indigenous hunter-gatherers of Europe. Primarily focused in central and northern Europe, these people lived nomadic lives. Unlike their farming neighbors who came to Europe from the Middle East, these fierce and resourceful hunters were the first humans in Europe. A significant chunk of your DNA comes from the hunter-gatherers of Africa. These ancient ancestors stayed in Africa as other humans migrated northeast into the Middle East and Europe. This make you descended from the most ancient human communities in the world! It appears that Some of your ancestors coupled with native Neanderthals of Europe. Such unions are now thought to be much more common than previously thought! Your DNA make up is very common in Northern Europe! This DNA make up is common in North and South America.

DESCENDED FROM THE ANCIENTS! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

• Seems I'm pretty much straight down the middle.

• ... um... ok?
    75% Native American, 25% European Farmer
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4da2-a981-642ff3244cef.jpg

• 75% Native American 25% European Farmer
    How the hell am I Native American if I said I'm from Southerb Europe and my ancestors are fron S. Europe too? This is bullshit hahahaha

• Okay, that was stypid, but because I know what my ancestry is I'll list it.
    Born from a German/Irish American and a Greek Cypriot. My Cypriot grandparents both had DNA tests done. My grandfather was of Greek origin and my Grandmother of Scandinavian. I don't know what precentages and what haplogroups that puts me in but I believe I'm a mix of Mediterranean, Celtic and Northern European.

http://www.admixturemap.paintmychromosomes.com/

This interactive map shows what the most likely genetic material is within an ethnicity.

• Lol another one? *facepalm* you know I actually have an actual DNA test... like taken from a saliva sample.

http://i60.tinypic.com/wuexr9.jpg

• Lol it says 70% African hunter gatherer on the little test which is funny because on my ACTUAL DNA test it says I'm less than 1% African hunter gatherer. This thing actually speaks as if all Africans are hunter/gathers. Most Africans were farmers.

• What website is this :0

• Ancestry. com

• What's Your Actual DNA Make Up?

90% European Hunter, 5% Mesopotamian Farmer, 5% Neanderthal

• Lol as someone who knows exactly were he comes from this thing is sooo inaccurate.

• I got the same as you. I'm not sure what knowing sign language has to do with your DNA.

• The Neanderthal communicated with their hands, not voices. That may have to do with the sign language feature?

• This game is so inaccurate

• I got the exact same thing as you.

• This is fucking stupid. Some vague questions about trivialities have nothing to do with DNA.

• Ha!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4180-82ea-d7e8c61776e4.jpg

80% European Hunter, 10% Mediterranean Herder, 10% Mesopotamian Farmer.
    I'd like to be a nomadic hunter gatherer, working in an office feels wrong! lol

• I have no idea about my DNA
    It might be my dad's or the milkman's

What Girls Said 20

Cool :)

• 80% European Hunter, 10% Mediterranean Herder, 10% Mesopotamian Farmer

• 33.33% European Hunter, 33.33% Asian Farmer, 33.33% Mediterranean Herder
    Your DNA make up is 33.33% European Hunter, 33.33% Asian Farmer, 33.33% Mediterranean Herder! A third of your DNA links you to the indigenous hunter-gatherers of ancient Europe. These were the first humans in Europe and lived nomadic lives. A third of your DNA is linked to ancient Asia farmers and another third to ancient Mediterranean herders. Your DNA is very diverse, reflecting a unique and fascinating family tree!

• It's so far from what i actually am.

Your DNA make up is 33.3% European Hunter, 33.3% Asian Farmer, 33.3% Mediterranean Herder! A third of your DNA links you to the indigenous hunter-gatherers of ancient Europe. These were the first humans in Europe and lived nomadic lives. A third of your DNA is linked to ancient Asia farmers and another third to ancient Mediterranean herders. You DNA is very diverse, reflecting a unique and fascinating family tree!

• 90% eurpoean hunter 5% mesopatanian hunter 5%neadrathal
    Yaaaas im primal let us gather wood and skreach our mating call!!!

• This I got:

• 70% African Hunter, 20% Mesopotamian Farmer, 10% European Hunter
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4841-b1bd-3194eed6e014.jpg
    Your DNA make up is 70% African Hunter, 20% Mesopotamian Farmer, 10% European Hunter! Most of your DNA links you to the hunter-gatherers of ancient Africa. Your ancient ancestors stayed in Africa as other humans migrated northeast into the Middle East and Europe. This make you descended from the most ancient human communities in the world! The African hunter-gathered lived nomadic lives and spread throughout the entire African continent. Some of your more modern ancestors most likely coupled with Middle Eastern and European people descended from ancient European hunters and Mesopotamian farmers!

• I doubt this is accurate.

• I don't know, it could be.

• Like the genetic testing they do at the doctors office is the only way to really know but with immigration it makes things complicated. My family is originally from Greece, then settled in France and eventually Italy.

• I got this

• 33.3% European Hunter, 33.3% Asian Farmer, 33.3% Mediterranean Herder
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...45cd-8154-d8f2a6de71a9.jpg Your DNA make up is 33.3% European Hunter, 33.3% Asian Farmer, 33.3% Mediterranean Herder! A third of your DNA links you to the indigenous hunter-gatherers of ancient Europe. These were the first humans in Europe and lived nomadic lives. A third of your DNA is linked to ancient Asia farmers and another third to ancient Mediterranean herders. You DNA is very diverse, reflecting a unique and fascinating family tree!

• Same as you but I do know that some of my ancestors 5 generations ago came from Britain and Scotland.

• Mine is incorrect. It said I was 85% European Hunter, 10% African Hunter and 5% Neanderthal.

• I took it again, but changed two answers since they were also true for me. It said 65% European Hunter, 30% African Hunter and 5% Neanderthal.

• I was trying to explain to a friend the other night that white people are part Neanderthal and she thought I was making it up lol.

• 1|0
  • 33.3% of: European Hunter, Asian Farmer, Mediterranean Herder

"Unique and fascinating family tree" Lmao, what?

I guess it could be sort of accurate but, I do have some Native American heritage in real life. I'm not part Mesopotamian as far as I know.

• 70% African Hunter
    20% Mesopotamia farmer
    10% European hunter

It would be fun to do an actual DNA test since I don't know much about my ancestors

• I got the same results. For DNA testing try ancestry. com or 23andme. com

• Wow thats p interesting

• But this has nothing to do with DNA...