This is the REAL reason why you will never be Steve Jobs?

Tim Cook speaking about Steve Jobs:

He would flip on something so fast, that you would forget that he was the person that was taking the 180 degree polar opposite position the day before! He was fantastic at that. It was an art! And you would never know that he thought the opposite!”

“I saw it daily! I saw it daily! This is a gift. This is a gift because things do change, and it takes courage to change and courage to say, "I am now wrong. Maybe I was right before but maybe not, maybe I was never right"
It takes courage to do that, and I think he had that!

How many people have you met that has the courage and humility to accept and admit and swallow the fact that they were completely wrong just the day before? Very few, and this is why most will never be Steve Jobs.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is 200% true for me i am realy stubborn and never admit im wrong or apologize lol

Most Helpful Guy

• And how many are willing to fk over their friends and family for personal glory like Steve Jobs was?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't want to be, im happy being me, whats wrong with that?

• Real reason?

I was born in the wrong place at the wrong time.

• Because I am me, and me is awesome!

• I don't know Steve Wozniak.

• My friend does. And I hear he is a much nicer person than Steve Jobs.

• @zagor

That would not be difficult

• Yes and also paying cheap slave workers to work for him what about that?

• well, they got "exposed" about the workers condition and went about speaking to Foxconn and improving it, didn't they? That right there is a sign of courage of admitting wrong.

• Courage admitting you were treating people like shit? Get a grip asker! Would you call a murderer brave for admitting something he got caught doing?