Do you think Marijuana should be legalized?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Undecided.
  • What was the question again? I am too stoned. Is that a twinkie?

Most Helpful Girl

• no. we literally are becoming more primitive by the day. this is the last thing we need.

• Marijuana does not make people primitive, if anything it calms people down.

• always the same stupid arguments that make no sense ^^^

• Same stupid arguments that make no sense? Let's hear some actual arguments on why it SHOULD be banned? So that our incarceration rates and federal spending on this failure of a drug war can be higher and our tax dollars can be wasted on that? So that drug money can fuel cartels in Central/Southern America? Because alcohol has caused more violence and deaths than pot? Because of the increasing findings of medicinal uses with marijuana? Have you ever been hooked on to a morphine drip or given painkillers after a hospital visit? I have, which do you think made me more sick and almost addicted to?

Honestly, what is so horrible about legalizing this? I find the arguments against it narrowing more as time goes by, thus the reason more states are either decriminalizing it, allowing for medical use, or just outright legalizing it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm tired of smoking in the shadows... want to move to Colorado or any other state where it's legal to smoke.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes. Tax it and regulate it. National debt solved.

• Alcohol is legal and far more dangerous... weed makes people, hungry, happy, and sleepy

• I wanted to choose option D but I'm no where stoned 😓 and I haven't done things like that.

• No it should not be

• Why shouldn't it be?

• Alcohol is already more than enough to get people do crazy things.. and become drowsy.. @Surfofthenomad

• Alcohol causes people to become aggressive and careless, marijuana has the opposite effect. I've had experience with both and I can tell you I am more reluctant to drive and if I do, I drive the speed limit all the way home in paranoia of the police. I have never been heated in an argument stoned, but my friends and I almost got into a confrontation whilst drunk, then we smoked and realized how ridiculous we were being...

• I am all for the legalization of it!

• Aw man I clicked yes before seeing the last option. I've never had a twinkie tho

What Guys Said 4

• It is and has been for as long as I can remember.

• Itll boost the econemy so why not? xD lets bring back the woodstock days.

• Everything should be legal

• As long as legalization comes with a law that forbids smoking in closed spaces, yes.