How has your personality changed (QUIZ)?

http://www.playbuzz.com/martinshaba10/how-has-your-personality-changed

You haven't changed at all
Your personality hasn't changed at all. You're still that one person who gives with a full heart. You are such a caring person and you would do anything to help, and show love to others! You're one of a kind, stay awesome like this!

Most Helpful Guy

• You've changed a little bit
    You've
    You're personality has changed. Maybe not so much but a little bit. However, you're still amazing, caring, and an awesome person who has a big heart. Continue going after your dreams and goals!

Most Helpful Girl

• You've changed a little bit.
    http://i58.tinypic.com/2m2dk5d.jpg
    Your personality has changed. Maybe not so much, but a little bit. However, you're still amazing, caring and an awesome person who has a big heart. Continue going afte your dreams and goals!

Awww, I love that gif :)

What Guys Said 2

• Change is a law of the Universe.

• I got the same as u 😊

What Girls Said 4

• You haven't changed at all
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...e-8266-f854c52db7dc.gif
    You're personality hasn't changed at all. You're still that one person who gives with a full heart. You are such a caring person and you would do anything to help, and show love to others! You're one of a kind, stay awesome like this!

pandas yay ^^

• This is what I got. But being that this website didn't know me before I am seriously skeptical lol
    You've changed a little bit
    You've

• You haven't changed at all cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...e-8266-f854c52db7dc.gif Your personality hasn't changed at all. You're still that one person who gives with a full heart. You are such a caring person and you would do anything to help, and show love to others! You're one of a kind, stay awesome like this!

These are so adorable omg <3

• I haven't changed at all. Well makes two of a kind now :)