What was the BEST day and what was the WORST day of your life?

Most Helpful Guy

• For the best it's hard to choose between the partying and the quieter, more intimate moments. The worst was finding out a buddy died, we hadn't seen each other for a couple of years but we used to hang out a lot and we worked together. I read it in the paper on the way home from work.

• Reminds me of one of my worst. Hadn't seen my ex who had remained a really good friend, in a couple of months, and I found out from his mother that he died on vacation. Really sucked.

Most Helpful Girl

• Worst day of my life: When the love of my life broke up with me. He had invited me out to dinner and it was heavily snowing that day, and I should not have been on those roads at all. I made the trip there and back safely, but I was so distraught that I didn't sleep at all that night, and I barely ate for three days.

Best day of my life: When that same boy kissed me unexpectedly 6 months later. Not to be overly dramatic lol, but it was the first time I'd felt real happiness since we broke up. We got back together around a month later. Still together!

• That's pretty amazing how the bad turned into the good.

What Guys Said 1

• Sorry, not reopening old wounds. I don't know you and am not going to trust some random person online with sensitive topics.

What Girls Said 5

• Don't wanna talk about the worst, cause it's too personal and I just wanna forget that day and never think of it again. And the best... not sure which day was the best day ever, nothing REALLY stands out.

• I don't think I've had the best day of my life yet, still waiting for that to happen however the worst day... hmm thats tough I don't think I've had a worst either but I've had pretty bad days, usually if I end up shaking because i'm so mad.. feel like i'm going to throw up because my anxiety is through the rough and feeling betrayed.. those times have happened twice.

• I can't really single out two days as the Best and Worst. There have been plenty of both and I choose to forget how bad bad days make me feel, but in the spirit of such things I think this poem is incredibly apt. I think it's brilliant and I can relate to each version very well.

Today was the absolute worst day ever
    And don’t try to convince me that
    There’s something good in every day
    Because, when you take a closer look,
    This world is a pretty evil place.
    Even if
    Some goodness does shine through once in a while
    Satisfaction and happiness don’t last.
    And it’s not true that
    It’s all in the mind and heart
    Because
    True happiness can be attained
    Only if one’s surroundings are good
    It’s not true that good exists
    I’m sure you can agree that
    The reality
    Creates
    My attitude
    It’s all beyond my control
    And you’ll never in a million years hear me say
    Today was a very good day

**Now read it from bottom to top, the other way,**

• Best: I'm not sure. I've had many good days but it's hard to pick the BEST one but probably when my girlfriend finally said yes

Worst: when I found out my parents passed away

• Sorry to hear about the bad, but there is at least a little comfort I suppose in that none of us only have bad days. We have the good to remind us that life can be beautiful as well.

• I have more bad than good but I guess you're right. Thanks
      What about you?

• Best: an amazing random day in Chicago on vacation with my family and one of my best friends. I've never felt more joy and love and happiness in my life.

Worst: I was diagnosed with a chronic illness. Changed my whole entire life and it was the first time I truly felt powerless.

• Best: when my little sister was born

Worst: when my grand-dad died on our visiting day