Why are women looking at me and staring?

everywhere i go even my dad told me 2 of them was watching me in the park, i know they ent looking because they are attracted because lets face it i know and everyone sees me thinks im fugly! lol why are they looking? thank you in advance

Most Helpful Girl

• We have X-ray vision and can see the juiciness and length of dat dick through yo pants.

. . . jk. I don't know. Maybe they heard some ish about you and are curious of it's truth. Maybe you remind them of someone they knew/know. Maybe they are sincerely attracted to you. Maybe they're admiring one of your physical features. Oh, the possibilities. . . :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually think you have a very proportionate and solid face. More importantly don't worry about what people think when they look at you. Remember, you aren't doing a good job unless your making a few people angry.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• Hang on dude, Let me just use my magical abilities to tap into the minds of those girls...

I'm sorry, But people look at things. Why does it have to mean something? xD

• Nobody looks someone because they are ugly, but perhaps they saw you something you dont see in yourself. may be they see... you are cute or something else.

• maybe they think you are a deal breaker? you get me fam?