My boyfriend likes sweatpants way to much. what can I do about it?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Rave about how great he looks every time he wears something else. Positive reinforcement.
    Then again, my guy often shows up straight from work still in his suit pants which don't much turn me on, and my reaction is to get him out of them as quickly as possible. That's probably NOT discouraging his behavior, eh?

What Guys Said 6

• Rename them athletic training pants: that sounds more classy.

• I hate that trend. I see guys in sweatpants out every day now and I don't understand it, it's starting to become the equivalent of girls with leggings. I want to shoot them all in the penis

• What's wrong with tracksuit pants?

m.quickmeme.com/.../...1e1c4f232c8c23cb28b5a0d.jpg

• Get a guy who dresses like a million dollar man

• WOW YOU ARE judgmental

• Sweatpants on which person?
    If he likes track pants too much, you cannot confine someone to something so bad as jeans! I LOVE track pants! And athletic wear. It's too comfortable and you can't go back.

What Girls Said 6

• Wow people are sensitive about this lol. I'm with you on this. Guys should only wear sweats at home and to the gym. Right @suitandtie?

• Get over yourself.

• hide them :)

• Well sweatpants are loose and comfy so I suppose he enjoys the freedom of wearing them. If you could find a material that was similar touch wise and loose for comfort then I'm assuming he'd wear them. Drop crotch pants are pretty loose and are usually made of a material similar to sweatpants. They look fashionable also. Good luck.

• What's wrong in liking them?

• Does he wear them all the time?

• Most of the time yes. Unless he has to go somewhere very important

• He has too many and there isn't anywhere to hide them

• Aren't these guys afraid of getting boners when wearing sweat pants all the time? I don't get it...