Girls, my friend is lat on her once a month thing should she wait or got to the doctor?

She is 3 weeks late This has. Not happend before and she is very scared... What do you think?

18

Most Helpful Girl

• If she's sexually active, she should get a pregnancy test as soon as possible. If she's pregnant, she has choices, but both terminating a pregnancy and deciding to carry a healthy baby to term are more easily done if you take action early. If she's a virgin, she's probably just being irregular and has little to worry about unless she also has pain.

What Girls Said 17

• If you are not sexually active and your period didn't come - don't worry. It could be anything else. My mother sometimes went 4-6 months without her period when she was younger and she was healthy and a normal weight too.

• That's fairly common among very young teenage girls. If she isn't having sex, she's okay. The hormone levels aren't really high enough to give some young girls regular periods. Not to worry.

• Unless she has had sex, there's nothing to worry about. At that age, having irregular periods is expected. When did she start?

• just call it a period ffs

• Get a pregnancy test if she's been sexually active with a male. If not, then it's normal. When you're stressed or especially during the summer to be late. I'm often a month or even 2 months late and I have been this way since I was 12. If she doesn't have her period for another few weeks, and she's still worried, then she can go to the doctor and get an exam. But fair warning, they aren't comfortable and can be scary, so I would go with her if she asks.

• Go to the doctor immediately.

• Irregular is super normal at your age.
    Unless she's been sexually active, then check just in case

• I'm guessing here 'thing' is her period; if she isn't sexually active then she has nothing to worry about, but if she is then yeah, maybe go to the doctor. Also, if you're not mature enough to call a period a period, you're probably not mature enough to be having sex either.

• go to the doctor just for reasureance and a check up

• unless she's sexually active, if probably irregular which is very normal especially at your age

• "once a month thing" ... Alright xD

• Did she had sex?

• do a pregnancy test, or if she hasn't been intimate go to the doctor

• No she should go to the doctor ASAP!

• No not yet wait unless she's the type to get an abortion she can wait another 3 weeks and purchase a pregnancy test.

• Sometimes when you are young you miss periods and it's nothing to worry about. But if she has been having sexual intercorse that's a little different and she should probably see a doctor. Hope everything is okay.

• Go to the doctor