Why some people believe people who are coming from a particular country speak/behave the same way?

I’ve seen 2 similar questions recently…. particularly “how Austrian guys flirt?” and “wot ukranian men like?”

Y some people believe this?

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Stereotype is common

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• They are asking for the general mindset in flirting.

1|0
    0|0
    • Culturally, you can also pick out people say similar things all together.

" I would like to fuck that hot cunt" - Australian

"she's so fit but she's so dull " - uk

• Show All
    • still it's really sad in my opinion... y don't people just accept we r all "earth citizens without culturar differences"?

• Not many people can think out of the box. 😆 but in truth , they are a product of their environments.

• These people just think one way, practically thinking everyone in that country are the exact same even thought everyone is really different ahah a classic stereotype :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Because people are stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • My accent's just plain weird.. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they have a crush on for example an Australian guy and hope they all behave the same way 😜

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Unfortunately we live in a world of stereotypes - Everything has to be grouped, classed, made generic - Individualism has to be exterminated, how else will we evolve into the Borg when we can wait patiently for FOX News to tell us what to think while we eat our McDonalds rations.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've lived abroad, the are definitely quite distinct cultural differences. They are not absolute as in all girls from a country are like that and no girls from another country are but they are a real thing and as important and distinct as any other customs.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's easier to stereotype than to assume that every one's different.

2|0
    0|0
  • Some people are stupid, and more still are really, really stupid

Huzzah!

1|0
    0|0
  • ignorance. it's human.

1|0
    0|0