Do you like Cards Against Humanity?

If you do, you can play online and even make your own decks to play with, here: https://www.decksagainstsociety.com/game/listgames

I have a game open at the moment and need a few more players. It's game "Game Time! Yay! So Fun!"

sdlkf;ogn;w kgqerg wek gtn;wtk hk;wthkt
Go to www.decksagainstsociety.com and make a user name / password.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• link doesn't work to me... can u fix it?

• nah never played it b4 fam, you get me fam?

What Girls Said 3

• Yup its fun. But people keep kicking me out and saying im being unfair... cuz my sense of humor is 10x better

• I was going to try it out but some reviewers warned me.

• Warned you of what?

• Lol, reviews like the following

1. It's quality construction. Some of the cards are creative. Yes, Apples to Apples could use a little more sarcasm. But for this game most of the cards are EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE. I know that's the whole premise but I was shocked when we read ALL of the cards. Our teenager purchased it and we immediately took it away. Some cards alone might be fine but you know what the other cards potentially could say which creates a nasty combination. The title of the game is correct. Humanity is getting attacked when you play this game

2. But this game is just boring. I truly don't get it. Why is this fun? Maybe I expected too much. Maybe it is for college kids and fun is you are really drunk or high. But as far as I can tell the game is just dull.

Lol, I don't know if this one was serious, 3. Played once and the vulgarity of the game made my wife question my morales and reverence to an almighty God. My parents were playing with us and in less than two hands announced my part in the will would be changed immediately the next business day and left our house for their home, a seven hour drive away, at 10:00pm. My wife hasn't called in several days now, but the box works well for holding up wine bottles with which to pretend to be my friends.

• Yeah, I used to play it all the time.