Question for GAGers that are gamers, do you own both the PS4 and Xbox One or only just one of them or neither?

• I own both
  • I only own one of them (Xbox One or PS4)
  • I own neither and I don't care for either of the current generation consoles.
  • I own neither but I really want one of them.

Most Helpful Girl

• PlayStation for life... Really I just don't like xbox controllers haha. Wouldn't mind getting an Xbox if I had extra cash really, but to be honest steam with a badass video card is just getting better and better compared to a bulky console. :/

Especially since PC always have better mods and you can download shit and saved files...

Although I can never really completely give up a console. Memories haha.

• I've heard that now that Windows got updated to Windows 10, they'll release an upcoming update for the Xbox One where you can connect to the Windows 10 desktop and even download skin mods off of that for many games on the Xbox One, like you would on the PC. Not sure if the rumor is true though.

• Honestly ps3 is always going to be my favorite, it's my first console and me and my sis had a lot of fun playing together. PC is just cheaper in the long run since I have a work station PC built for my art career anyway

• I see. Nothing wrong with a preference. I love all gaming platforms whether it's on a console or PC but I do hate the fanboy/girls from all sides that like to troll and harass other people just because they have a different preference of gaming platforms. I miss the days where video gaming was all about having fun, not about fanboy/girlism and elitism.

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither, I own a PC, and so do all of my friends. PC is pretty much superior to consoles, unless you really like a specific console's exclusives.

PC Gaming is more common than you think, you know.

• Also the mods!

• @Roxxy99

Sony recouped its investment on PS4 in less than a year and sells every console at a profit. Their gaming division is one of their most profitable, along with their movie division. The ps4 is on target to break the sales records of the ps2.

The PS3 took 3 years to turn a profit, but it eventually did and is still selling units at a respectable rate for a 7 year old console (it outsold the Wii U last year) those sales are all profitable as well.

It's their smartphone division that's really dragging them down.

• @Roxxy99 console gaming is dying no doubt, I had missed the part where you said PC. I thought you said that exclusively mobile gaming is the future. Disregard

@Dandeus my PC actually cost $750 total (excluding monitor, but consoles don't have their own monitor either), and runs most games on a higher framerate and higher resolution than consoles. I play GTA V at 1920x1080 at relatively high settings, and I never drop under 60 FPS.

What Girls Said 5

• I personally just own a PS4. However, we DO have an xbox one in the house as well. Im not sure WHY my dad bought it, 'cause he still only plays on HIS ps4.

• Out of the top 2 current generation consoles, the PS4 seems to receive more love here on GAG than the Xbox One.

• Yeah. I'm not implying that you're arguing about that. Just pointing out the biggest pros of PC gaming. However, I think whatever gaming platform you find great is mostly based on preference. PC gaming is great but expensive as hell if you want a very good quality, even more expensive than both a PS4 and Xbox One console combined.

• Not really, getting a PC with better quality than the average console only costs $700 as I said before.

• @creepycreeper

• I have a Nintendo Wii u

• I don't have either, just a Wii U.

• I own both of them.

What Guys Said 10

• I only have an X-One.

• Neither. I have a decent gaming PC and a 3DS and an iPhone.

• I can get most of the good games for either console FOR FREE on my laptop. There is hardly anything special about either of them, they mostly have the same games and the few exclusives they do have aren't that good. They're basically wannabe PC's.

• Just a PC, I find there's much more games, you can go on the internet easily, games are easier to play once you're used to them. The only games I miss are Halo and Gears of War.

• Neither, I'm a PC gamer.

• i own ps4 fam... meh dont like xbox... meh luvs ps4.. you get me fam?

• I only own a PS4.

• I have a PS4. I can't see any compelling reason to get an xbone.

• I own an Xbox One. I want to get a PS4 to play Street Fighter V.

• I'm still on the ps3 lmao