What is something you have that you wish you didn't?

It can be an illness, disease , car , burn , scar , etc.
Anything.

Why do you feel this way?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish I didn't stutter. I'm good at hiding it most of the time but I could NEVER do public speaking. It doesn't usually interfere with my life much. It's exhausting to hide it so I just let it out around friends because I know they won't give me shit for it.

I also wish I didn't have Crohn's disease. I hate waking up in pain and being afraid to eat food while I'm in pain. I hate being afraid that the disease could always get worse at anytime and be more of a burden. I hate having to run to the bathroom frequently during flare ups.

Most Helpful Girl

• Celiac Disease.

I wish I could just eat whatever I want and not worry about how my body will react to food. It sucks having to be extra cautious when trying new foods due to possible cross-contamination or just not knowing if something is 100% gluten-free. I also don't like having to constantly explain my disease and dealing with the weird looks people give me when I tell them I can't eat gluten. Most people just assume it's because I'm following the new "diet fad." They don't understand that it's an actual health issue for me and that if I do eat gluten, I get ridiculously sick for days afterwards.

What Guys Said 12

• I got some pretty bad social anxiety, It sucks, because, i'd like to meet new people and stuff, but fuck, when it comes to it, i just have no idea what to say, its awkward as fuck and ill usually just leave and not even bother.

• I have a slight stutter - It is not too bad but I prefer if I didn't have it.

• My teeth. It looks like kinda rabbit teeth and i can't smile openly due to embarrassment. It's a spoilsport and i usually wonder if would become one of the key reasons for women to run away from me.

• I wish I could be taller.

• I stutter slightly, it's embarrassing and it keeps fucking me over and it has almost killed my confidence, I wish I never had it.

• A scared heart.

• My London city trip being over... I have "No more time"
    And it was such a wonderful experience.

• I wish I didn't have eczema
    I wish I didn't have brown hair
    I wish I didn't have near sighted ness

• herpi... I mean car payments

• Epilepsy. Taking pills is really annoying. And who knows what part of me they could be hurting.

• I'm with you on that. One if my meds gave me a kidney stone.

• One does not realize how rich she/he is until she/he loses something valuable, I have had a hearing loss in last few years. That is something i wish i did not.

• I got Diabetes with a 25 % of not having it and it runs on my late mom's side
    of her family she had it, her mother (Grandma) had and my dad's side of family
    his late Dad ( Grand-dad) had it so impossible for me to escape and if i fathered
    a daughter she could have chance of having it ugh

What Girls Said 10

• I wish I had all my acne scars gone, because I feel like that is the only flaw in my appearance. I get tired of wearing foundation and I see girls with beautiful clear skin without any acne scars.

I'm thinking of a going for a chemical peel to get rid of these acne scars and my insecurity once and for all.

• Asthma because I hate having to take the 2 meds for it and having to see a doctor every 6 months to make sure my lungs are fine.

• asthma and I have it for life :(

• Social anxiety. I don't fit your usual SA type though. I don't mind being a room full of strangers but having to get to know them is what gets me. I usually go weeks being ok, and then I get SA again. I'm working hard on overcoming it though :)

• Endometriosis

• I wish I didn't have my birthmark.

• My birthmark on My leg thats about 2 inches big.

• I wish I didn't have big boobs, well I guess that's just part of being a young woman :/

• Panic attaks.

• I wish I didn't have my eating disorder. It makes my life so hectic and my self worth system at times just feels so awfully illogical, I can't eat food without feeling fat or hating myself. I can't look at my body without seeing fat dripping off of my legs. I can't eat a certain amount of food without wanting to get sick and cry in a ball. I can't get back the years of shame where I would just force myself to lose weight and not go outside, I can't get back the dances or the proms or the parties I've missed because my eating disorder recovery took precedence over everything. It's how I punish myself for being greedy, how I cope when I'm stressed or hurt, and yeah I'm a crazy ass bitch for it. It's selfish. It's all I know.