Why are there so many Feminists in the West compared the East?

It seems the West is controlled by Women more in terms of the social aspect. Like Women are given several advantages and are treated better than men. This doesn't happen in the East where i come from.

Most Helpful Guy

• Replace the word "feminism" with "therapy" in all those photos that girls hold up saying "I need feminism" and you have your answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iARHCxAMAO0

• This video seriously makes me fucking hate feminists.

• @riggers You're very smart for 17 years. There's many beta guys who are over 30 who will recite those bogus statistics and call them "oppression." More people need to force feminists to own up to their actions. They call for affirmative action but honestly, what kind of person with any work ethic would want to be hired "just because she's a female?" That would make her feel horrible. I'm sure she'd much rather be hired for being skilled and talented at her job.

• Exactly!, In a lot of Universities in the US, There are more women being accepted then guys simply because of affirmitve actions campaigns, Women only want power when it suits them.

They are more then happy to demand domination of high paying careers, but there isn't a fucking chance in hell any of them would want diversity in roles such as Sewage / Waste / Construction, All roles that are 99%+ Male. Not to mention men are 90% more likely to die at work then women, and 96% more likely to be injured.
      They only want ''equality'' when it suits and bennefits them, they beleive that women should be on top of society and have the highest paid proffesions and men should do all the hard dirty work.

What Girls Said 2

• In the west, complaining and Standing up to the gov, bureaus and bullies is acceptable but in the east, people get killed for doing it.

• Feminism just means equal... like if they do the same work they make the same salary, etc. It really wasn't that long ago that women in the US couldn't vote. Do you mean Western countries vs Eastern or like W/E US? To be blunt, saying women get advantages over a man is like saying black people get privileges over whites in the US.

• Women ARE treated better than Men in Western EU or America, and this is all due to Feminists trying to control Men in everything they do. I don't know why Feminists worry about getting 24 cents less than a Man for a job, as if that would make a significant difference, that's how pathetic Feminists are. You have to be quite ignorant to believe that Men and Women are being treated the same.

• Actually, about 1/3 of women will be physically or sexually abused in their lifetime, and we aren't talking about 24c total, duh, we are talking about 24% of salary. I have a masters where my "thesis" focused on women's issues, specifically in engineering, so I really don't think I am the ignorant one here.

• You might be educated on Women issues, but you lack serious knowledge about Men's issues, which in my opinion you can obtain by looking at Genders are treated by the Society. For every one Dollar a Man gets, a Woman gets 0.77 cents or so. Even if you are talking about yearly or monthly incomes, it's still not a significant issue, so what if you get 10k less a year? does that hinder you from living a good life? doubt it.

What Guys Said 7

• Thats not the only thing. Western countries are the only ones with feminists movements, gay rights movements, anti racist movements.
    Have you ever heard about feminists in China? Or anti racists in China for instance? Thats countries like Korea, Japan and China are 'too Asian' and need more diversity?
    Nope. Never. This is all happening in western white countries that have been taken over by cultural marxists destroying our civilisation from within. They tried do do that with civil wars during the first half of the 20th century and failed. After that they changed tactics and chose more 'peaceful' methods to do so. Ever heard of the Frankfurt School? The result is the chaos we see today in Europe.

• I agree with all of this.

• I find it so ironic that there are countries with real problems where women are being stoned to death who could really use the help... yet in the west the "problems" are stuff like "manspreading" and being complimented by somebody.

• Tell me about it. All the feminists are in teh west, instead of the places that ACTUALLY NEED feminism.

• No country needs Feminism, women are already equal anyway without it.

• You really think women are equal in Syria? Or Iran? Or Iraq?

In places like those they DO need feminism. But in places like the U. S. And England, and France, women are already equal, and in fact have several advantages, yet we still have feminists for whatever reason.

• That's true.

• Westeros is land of bitches my friend.

• lol good question. fam... you get meh?

• Where I'm the east are you from?

• Where in the east r u from? I meant😕

• Slovakia, why?

• Because "east" means different things to different people with reference to location. Plus, you're doing and east/west comparison based on "where you're from" so to get a better understanding of what you mean it helps me to know what "east" you're referring to. Middle East, far east, south east.

Thanks.

• freer society.

• "controlled by women"? Excuse me but that's just silly. Women don't work together for one thing and for another control means, "to exercise restraint or direction over; dominate; command" Because a situation gives advantages to you that does not mean you control it. A farmer whose crops get regular rain is advantaged by it but he does not control the rain. Women are better off in the West because of a long tradition of legal equality being expanded to more and more people. They are treated like human beings who can decide their own fate, not constrained by the ideas, dogmas or expectations of others, as they deserve to be.

• Wrong, Women DO control the West, they are treated better than Men, have more advantages and get away with more things, so they really do dominate or take direction over in the Western countries, this is not always the case, but for the majority of the times, Feminism in West is greatly overrated and it's in fact comparable to the Third Reich in my opinion. So their "equality" is not real equality but just a word for Fascists like Feminist to hide their true intentions.

You obviously can't see that because Men in the West are raised to treat Women as superior beings, so really they are just Feminist Peasants in my opinion.

• Men in the West are just brainwashed by Feminists, it's sad.