What are some decent jobs for college students? Is it worth it to work as a flight attendant?

I want to have a job while I'm at college. I want to know job ideas from you and see if they're available at the area I live in. Where I'm from working at a call center is the most common job for students, but I'm not interested in applying to it. For the moment I'm thinking of working as a flight attendent. For that, I have to accomplish one of the programes to become one. The progam I'm interested in is CCA (European state diplomat recognized internationally). CCA calls for 2 months of intensive courses that cost $2 031. Is it a good idea to spend money and sacrifice my time as a college student to get into that program? Or should I think of applying to other jobs?
By the way, I get to earn $1 473 as a flight attendent.

$1 473 monthly**

Most Helpful Guy

• Common jobs that college students work are retail, banks, hospitality and in customer service like call centers and being a tips worker (bartender, waiter/waitress).

Most of these places have flexible work schedules and are usually accommodating to the demands of college life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think its a good idea because as a flght attendant they might make you work unpredictable hours - for example 9:00 a. m. to 11:00 p. m. on Friday this month and then 6:00 a. m. to 12:00 p. m. on Tuesday etc... It would be impossible to have a schedule consistent with your academic work and you might have to skip a lot of classes for your job. Could you imagine taking 1 week of school every 1-2 months for work?

What Guys Said 4

• It depends if you want to be a flight attendant as your career. Just because you apply doesn't mean you'll get it so if you don't land the job have a back up plan. This sounds impulsive what is your dream job?

• My dream job is to be a college professor and I'm working on it.

• Then I would stick with pursuing that dream

• door to door sales, it's where it's at these days

• I work as a mover, $11 an hour + good tips. I easily rack in over $1.25k a month, and I only work part time, my other job doesn't pay nearly as good though.

• I tried the whole "college is worthless" phase, trust me, it's not good to not have a degree

What Girls Said 0