Do you lie.. often, rarely, sometimes, or just never?

I use to lie a lot.. but on big things like: drugs, grades, alcohol, guys.. hahaha

But, now I dont really! What about you guys?

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll lie if the person I'm talking to has no business having the information and there will be no consequences to me. For example if a pollster tries to interview me or if someone is trying to sell me something. That doesn't happen often so I'd say very rarely.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i try my best not to...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• When I was younger in like middle school/junior high years I was able to straight up lie, and did so occasionally.

Nowadays, I don't have many secrets I need to keep and I have become good at dodging the question or giving vague answers lol. Because of that, I don't have a need to lie :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I lead a very simple/boring life - I don't have anything to lie about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly only when joking. I'm either telling blatant lies to be funny or to prank people.

"Why is that ceiling fan broken?"
    "An unfortunate break dancing accident."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0|0
    0|0
  • I lied when i was young kid but got into my adult years i stopped all that stuff

0|1
    0|0
  • nah fam meh never lies.. you get me fam?

0|1
    0|0
  • Never been a good liar.

But I've been a decent trickster.

0|0
    0|0
  • No
    It comes to surface later on anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to dont say lie ever but it is not possible :(

0|1
    0|0
  • wow you sound like a really nasty person. lying about drugs? like lying about not using them while you do? about guys? about the number of guys you've been with etc?

0|0
    1|0
  • I have and still do, I mainly lie when I have alcohol in my system

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I am Normally a Straight Shooter, @alliecheergirl123, and I find that Telling the Bare Facts is pleasing to God and to my fellow man.
    However, once in awhile, when I might find myself in a pickle to either spare someone's feelings or tell a "Little white Lie" to save the day, I might 'Sugar coat' something a bit sweet.
    Good luck. xx

0|2
    1|0
  • I do
    lies for the better good

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate lying but sometimes at work I have to lie.
    And sometimes I do have to say white lies

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really lie much. If I do it's usually a white lie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rarely... white lies

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely ever lie because things have a way of coming out

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I try to avoid situations that would make me lie.

0|0
    0|0
  • i used to lie a lot at school, about homework and i would lie about going to lessons. i lied to doctors about my medication and i lied to people about what i eat. i have no need to tell the truth if it upsets people

1|1
    0|0