Doesn't it piss you off that people write acronyms for every word?

Its like what the heck can you at least write the whole word?😒

Most Helpful Guy

• For every word yes I hate that. I can't say I'm not guilty of doing that from time to time but if it's an actual conversation and/or you have a full keyboard in front of you then for fucks sake just type out the word.

What Girls Said 7

• Omg stfu and gtfo smdh

• I don't trust people who NEVER use acronyms 😧

• Nope. I knew an older woman who would text speak in every single one of her responses/questions... bahahaha. I loved her for that.

I think it's interesting when older people do it (and she was 50). :D

• STFU GTFO YOLO LOL SMDH FOH LMAO CFI

Oh, you mean people on GaG should have perfect punctuation, grammar and wording? 😅 you must be bored AF.

• Lmao some of those i understand but acronyms could stand for almost anything which makes it really difficult to understand. You dont have to win a spelling b for me to understand and im speaking everyone in general.

• I've never met anyone who uses long ass acronyms frequently, sounds lame as hell though ahaha.

• Only certain words that really don't need abbreviation. Or sentimental things. Like ily.

• It's so annoying

• It's only annoying when they over do it.

What Guys Said 6