(Quiz) What does your favorite kind of cookie say about you?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lorynbrantz/cookies-cookies-cookies#.voLXk0l8N

You got: Rational
You are super down to earth and rational. You may be a little more shy than most, but once you’re out of your shell you’re the life of the party!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I got: Passionate
    You’re passionate and feel things very strongly. You don’t just fall in love with someone, you collapse into love! Be careful with your heart, it’s more fragile than you like to think.

Ugh I know how fragile my heart is. I just can't help it in the end but end up getting hurt, when I should of known better 😪😓 but the above is very true.

What Guys Said 9

• What Does Your Favorite Kind Of Cookie Say About You?

You got: Loyal

You are very loyal and would do anything to protect the ones you love. You’re also a very warm person and people love coming to you for advice.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...z-31801-1438282324-6.jpg

• My cookie preference indicates I am very loyal and would do anything to protect the ones I love. I'm also a very warm person and people love coming to me for advice.

All that from eating oatmeal raisin cookies. lol Thanks for the post!

• You got: Funny

You are super funny and can make anyone laugh. Your humor is top notch, but try to remember, don’t use jokes to avoid real feelings. Your real feelings need to be nourished too.

• You got: Loyal

• Chocolate chip cookie

You got: Rational

That's pretty accurate :)

• Lol smart? I got peanut butter

• I got honest from sugar cookie which I agreed with up until it said I loved butter.

• I'm loyal because my favorite cookies are Oatmeal Raisin. Umm... okay?

• Chocolate chip is the best.

What Girls Said 13

• Couldn't decide between sandwich or sugar cookies so I have two:

You got: Compassionate

You are compassionate and care deeply about the lives of others. You’re also a very good listener and friends love talking with you. Furthermore you LOVE cookies and cream ice cream.

You got: Honest

You are an extremely genuine person (sometimes to a fault). Luckily you’re also really super nice, so your honesty is generally received well. Furthermore, you LOVE butter.

All true :P

• You got: Loyal
    You are very loyal and would do anything to protect the ones you love. You’re also a very warm person and people love coming to you for advice.\

Though they don't have my favorite kind of cookie. :'(

MACADAMIA COOKIE!
    www.thenovicechefblog.com/.../...-Cookies-1-sm.jpg

• You got: Loyal

• You got: Compassionate

I would say this is pretty accurate.

• You got: Funny

--I can't pick a favorite so I went with the one I've eaten most recently... I guess that's accurate

• You got: Passionate

that was actually a cute 'quiz' lol

• You got: Compassionate

• You got: Compassionate

You are compassionate and care deeply about the lives of others. You’re also a very good listener and friends love talking with you. You give great head. Furthermore you LOVE cookies and cream ice cream.

HAHAHA IM JUST TOO MUCH

• You got: Smart

Ok smarty pants, we get it you’re really smart! You also love being outside especially near lakes and mountains. If you don’t already ski, you should try it, it would be right up your alley

• You got: Passionate

• Pretty close to the real me hahahaha.
    You got: Loyal

• You got: Rational

• Same as you 😅