My friend wants to be a Assassin, what should say to him?

He said to me he fantasises about murdering British people and becoming a famous Murderer. He said he would not regret it and would do it happily for money, if the people are either American, Britsh or German. What should i say to him?

Most Helpful Guy

• This could be very very serious. Try to establish if he is just joking about the idea of living the high life and doing cool things like an assassin would, OR does he genuinely hate British, American and German people to the point where he might join a religious extremist group and go to war or train as a terrorist.
    If it's the first one, let him fantasise but tell him you think it's weird and wrong.
    If it's the second one, you should seek professional help for him as soon as possible. I don't know what country you are in, but in Britain at the moment there is a huge push for recognising and preventing radicalisation so there is lots of help so he can evaluate for himself the consequences of things like that. I'm sure there will be other support around the world. Speak to a person in a position of authority like a teacher, police, preacher, etc. and ask for their advice on who would be best to help your friend.

Most Helpful Girl

• High five him. I think being an assassin is pretty cool. I would have loved to have grown up to be one. I would also love to be a street racer.

... Nevermind. He's wanting to be one of those assassins without honor. I would tell him that he's stupid... to be limiting the amount of money he could get by only killing people of a certain nationality. If he's going to be an assassin who cares about nothing but money, why not kill anyone?

• I have to ask him that.

What Guys Said 11

• In one of the answers here, you stated that your "friend" used to torture animals when he was little.

I hope you realize that one of the common traits of known serial killers that they shared was the fact that they used to torture animals when they were children.

Your friend needs to be sent to a fucking mental institution.

• GUY, avoid such a person he could even take your soul but if he's someone you can talk through it , try your best

• 😂 tell him to stop watching action movies or join the army

• He also hates Religious people, like Muslims, Christians etc that follow the Bible.

• Muslims don't follow the bible and should I be scared now 😂

• Get psychiatric help. NOW.

• He needs psychiatric help before he kills someone.

• He can say what he wants... But telling that you're okay killing someone and actually doing it are two complete different things.
    Maybe the killing might be easy, but to forget and let go is something else..

• He used to torture animals when he was young and he said he found it interesting, he also stabbed two people on two occasions and had terrible anger problems.

• Torturing animals... That's going to be a problem. He needs professional help.
      I've once read about a murderer, and it started with him killing cats when he was little

• tell him to stop being a fuckwit or you will report him to the police

• He would bewitch me for that.

• i do not know what you mean by that but any one who fantasises of killing others is sick. he deserves a good belting

• Simple. Murder him instead. See how HE likes being murdered! (Joke)

• Well, for starters he's a bit of a racist, so maybe start there? Or kill him first to spare his future victims.

• Uggh, he also said he wants to be a SS man, and torture and kill Britons and Germans, he said he has his own name, his own rank, how he would sort people etc.

• tell him to stop playing video games

• He doesn't play video games tough.

• you should tell him to see a psychiatrist then

• Nothing but a one way ticket to the funny farm

What Girls Said 7

• Remind him that he doesn't live in Assassin's Creed and to grow up and realise how ridiculous he sounds.

• But he says it's his dream, and it makes me happy.

• @Asker Murdering other people makes him happy? Totally normal, sure.

@RationalLioness Point wasn't that it doesn't happen, my point was that it's not as easy as just deciding 'I'm gonna kill people for money' in the real world :)

• Well he says he imagines killing people using a gun mostly.

• Take him for a drive saying you're going to the supermarket and then drive him to a local clinic. Make sure he falls asleep during the car ride first.

• you should tell him... THAT HE'S A FREAKING MANIAC AND NEEDS PROFESSIONAL HELP ASAP!! and then run for your life!!

• Tell him that if he's going to be an assassin, he will never be at peace. He can't trust anyone and will always have to be alert for anyone trying to kill him. It doesn't really sound like much fun tbh.

• i'm British and i too fantasize about killing British people all the time

• Lol, haha, you are amazing.

• If things get out of hand alert the police

• Tell him not to bother going to the U. K to kill British people. ... most people their aren't British anymore. Foreigners are taking over

• Actually, just 12% of the population are immigrants. That's hardly taking over.

• You can't go by statistics, they are fiddled. I'm not just talking about immigrants, i suppose you are one Billy! 12% my fucking ass! Ho back to where you come from Billy

• Who else do you think of then? you seem bitter to me, get a vacation.