Who are the crueler gender men or women?

Who are the crueler gender men or women?

• Men.
    67% (16)35% (8)51% (24)Vote
  • Women.
    33% (8)65% (15)49% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
14|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Men and women are cruel in different ways. Women are typically subtle about it. But if you think about it historically it has always been men that start wars, commit more crimes and murders. Like they women killers were such a rarity in the past that people found them fascinating, yes they are also capable of doing terrible things but they are less likely to do it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Which gender buys the most weapons?
    Which gender wages the most wars?
    Which genders rapes the most?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Cruel makes me think of emotionally traumatizing rather than physically. I said women.

0|1
    0|0
  • Seeing as how basically every bad historical event I can think of is caused by guys I'm going to go with guys.
    However I think women are extremely cruel towards other women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Humans in general are just terrible. #DownWithHumans

0|0
    0|0
  • Its equal outside

0|0
    0|0
  • They both have the potential to be total shitheads

0|0
    0|0
  • This question is like wtf. Which gender is more cruel. which sex is more cruel. this question is dumb! because gender is relative

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think there is a "crueler gender"

1|0
    0|0
  • Why isn't there an option for both? Men and women can be cruel if they want to but in different ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion, men.

0|0
    0|1
  • People of both genders have made my life a living hell on several occasions, so I can't really say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both has cruel and kind in them... no one is specifically good or bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Tecnically men, they commit the vast majorities of homocides, rapes and sexual assaults on children, so.

0|0
    0|1
  • People of either gender can be equally cruel.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• both are equal.. you get me fam?

3|0
    0|1
  • It's an individual basis thing. People that hide behind their gender and just think the other is worse simply because they aren't that gender are super narcissistic fools.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a man or woman doesn't make you any more or less cruel as a human. It'd be based on your personal choices.

0|0
    0|0
  • People are cruel regardless of gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think probably men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Come in command, shot have been fired!

0|0
    0|0
  • Women deserve infinite votes!

0|0
    0|0
  • As a man I say men. We have killed so many people. Just imagine all the wars. Bombs. Etc.

2|0
    0|0