Girls, do you think women should be able to walk at the beach or public pools with bare nipples if guys can?

I'm not even a boob guy, but I don't see why not.

• No.
    38% (20)
  • Yes.
    62% (33)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it should be a legal option. There should also be places people can go if they don't want to see that (or have their kids see that).

What Girls Said 12

• You might not be a boob guy, but there are other guys who are. I want you to consider the increased amount of sexual harassment there will be if women did, and I want you to think about saggy granny boobs, and the boobs of under aged girls because that's what you'll see if it happens. .-.

• Sure. I probably wouldn't do it because I need the support of a bra, but if you want to, go for it. North Americans are incredibly repressed so this will never happen.

• They can in most states

• I think so. If a woman wants to do that, then I think she should be able to.

• Nah it doesn't need to happen. If they want that they can go to a nude beach.

• I clicked no, but I meant yes. I would never do it, but if some people want to they can, it's their choice.

• It's already legal in many European countries to go topless on beaches. Most women don't do it, but it's an option if they want it.

• i don't think it's necessary

• Yeah. I wouldn't go topless myself, but I think women should be allowed to do it if they want.

• in my province its legal to walk around topless,

• So much for the land of the free, huh?
    In Europe we can, but most of us don't want to.

• wow... just wow

and the amount of girls with no self respect or shame these days...

• It's only because perverts sexualized breasts, there are tribes where women walk around with no tops and the men don't think anything of it. That's because it's not natural for men to be so sexually obsessed with breasts, it's because porn made breasts into something more sexual than they really are. My mom has a friend who comes from an African tribe and he thinks western men are "like babies" because they are so obsessed with breasts and in his mind breasts are not shameful and are for babies not grown men.