Is it possible for a man to fall out of love if there's no sexual activity in a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is. But then anything's potentially possible. That's how possibility works. Is it possible that if I go to work tomorrow I'll get hit by a satellite?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he is used to sex as part of his relationships, then yes. Being in a relationship without sex would probably feel incomplete, or like a friendship.

What Guys Said 9

• Yes it's possible

• Yeah but that depends on the guy and if the 'no sex' was for years

• It's not possible, it's probable.

• yes i can imagine myself losing all attraction if she doesn´t want sex anymore.

• Yeah, happened to me, but there also was permanent bad mood and fighting involved.

• yes definitely

• Falling out of love is weird way of putting it, i could definitely lose interest though and move on.

• Yes, it's possible, and quite natural, I would say.

• In one word-yes. My girlfriend and i are together for 1 year and 3 months we are both 18 and virgin i am really ready and i want to have sex with her but she wants to wait and i am really in love with her so i'm going to wait until she will be ready.

What Girls Said 1

• If that happens he never loved u in the first place

• You sound like a chick who likes to keep the pussy on lockdown. Has anyone ever expressed any feelings of love to you?

• Ok so if your partner stopped talking to you and having meaningful conversations do you think you'd fall out of love? You probably would its the same concept